Archive - Misc Items for Sale List anything that doesn't fit in the other catergories above within.

Special Pricing OEM Audi Pure Protection Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 05:11 PM
1st Gear
Default Special Pricing OEM Audi Pure Protection Warranty

Hello - Iwould like to extend an offer to anyoneinterested in purchasing Audi Pure Protectionservice contract(s),commonly referred to as an "extended warranty", at deeply discounted rates. We have partnered with several dealers throughout the United States allowing us to offer yougreat prices on factory service plans. NOTE: These warranties are the actual Volkswagen Real Driverplans, not a 3rd partywarranty company's plan, and are good nationwide.

For example,the best and most expensive plan for a2005 Audi A4 Turbois a 7 year/100,000 mile Platinum plan with a $100 deductible.A client of ours was quotedover $4100for this plan. We negotiated the same plan for$2,910 out-the-door, saving this client over $1,190, and we did all the work. He did not have towastetimenegotiating, searching for the best deal, etc. Hejustpocketedover $1,190.

Give us a call or send us an email. We can answer any questions you may have andprovide you aquote.

We offer similar savings on other makes of Audi's, including thosethat arestill covered under the original manufacturers warranty.

We also offer factory plans for many other makes, including the Volkswagen Real Driver plan for those that may be interested.Give us a call or send us an email and we will provide you with a quote.

Thanks in advance! We look forward to working with you!

Be sure to mention you saw us onaudiforums!

Mike Swales
WeBargain4u.com
(888) 759-8823
www.webargain4u.com

Old 09-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Default Audi Pure Protection

I don't know if you are still active and offering Audi Pure Protection Service Plans. If so, I am interested in purchasing obe for a new A4 Avant Wagon. You can email me directly at carl@csgrossman.com. Thank you.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:19 PM
1st Gear

I would be interested in this too.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:36 PM
1st Gear
Default i am interested in extended warranty

i am interested as well, PLease contact me at sixspeedbaby@me.com

Originally Posted by WeBargain4U.com
Hello - Iwould like to extend an offer to anyoneinterested in purchasing Audi Pure Protectionservice contract(s),commonly referred to as an "extended warranty", at deeply discounted rates. We have partnered with several dealers throughout the United States allowing us to offer yougreat prices on factory service plans. NOTE: These warranties are the actual Volkswagen Real Driverplans, not a 3rd partywarranty company's plan, and are good nationwide.

For example,the best and most expensive plan for a2005 Audi A4 Turbois a 7 year/100,000 mile Platinum plan with a $100 deductible.A client of ours was quotedover $4100for this plan. We negotiated the same plan for$2,910 out-the-door, saving this client over $1,190, and we did all the work. He did not have towastetimenegotiating, searching for the best deal, etc. Hejustpocketedover $1,190.

Give us a call or send us an email. We can answer any questions you may have andprovide you aquote.

We offer similar savings on other makes of Audi's, including thosethat arestill covered under the original manufacturers warranty.

We also offer factory plans for many other makes, including the Volkswagen Real Driver plan for those that may be interested.Give us a call or send us an email and we will provide you with a quote.

Thanks in advance! We look forward to working with you!

Be sure to mention you saw us onaudiforums!

Mike Swales
WeBargain4u.com
(888) 759-8823
www.webargain4u.com