AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Welcome Area (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/new-member-welcome-area-4/)
-   -   *********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! *********** (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/new-member-welcome-area-4/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-read-before-posting-forum-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-25989/)

Bruce Versteeg 09-02-2012 01:00 PM

Hello, Newbie here. Just got an 04 A8L 4.2 Quattro and found this forum. Looks like a pretty good one. This is my first Audi, and it is a pristine one. Have done the online investigation of car, dealers and service, aftermarket goodies and such, but there's nothing like good old fashioned advice from someone who has been there, done that. Looking forward to sharing ideas and sound advice.

92urs4 09-03-2012 08:19 PM

New to the forum. Lots of experience with Audi

Hello, I am new to the forum, but I have been in contact with Audis since the day I was born. I purchased my first one two years ago. I found a 1992 S4 for a steal that needed some work. Although this is my first one, my dad has owned many and worked as an Audi tech. He has taught me many things about fixing and tuning cars so hopefully I can be of some help around here, and if I do not know it then I am sure my dad will.

High-Rev-Racing 09-05-2012 12:11 PM

Hello everyone my name is Mike from ATL GA had my a4 for a while jus looking to communicate with other audi owners out there

ColoradoRS4 09-06-2012 12:27 AM

Hey Audi fans. Just picked up my first RS4 this past fall in Colorado and new to the forum. Looking forward to hear other people's experiences all season driving, track and any common issues. If anyone has made modifications to offset performance loss at altitude (8000 - 12000 feet), would love to hear it. Anyone with questions about the RS4 feel free to ask any time.

Starvagabond 09-06-2012 07:01 PM

Hey there all you cats and kittens,

Well, my sister was the last one in my family not to have owned an Audi. Her husband fixed that a few weeks ago with the purchase of a TT Roadster.

I'm the resident answer guy, so to stay relevant i have come for the grand communal wisdom of the interwebs.

So viel spass beim fahren and thanks.

Klaphunk 09-08-2012 09:07 PM

95 cabriolet

Hey everyone, Im new to the euro scene! I am hoping that I can learn a lot from this site, and maybe bring some of my own knowledge. I have recently purchesed a 95 Carbiolet with the 2.8L. I am having trouble finding where i should be posting in the forums. If anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very appreciative.

tennjed 09-08-2012 09:34 PM

Hello

Greeting to everyone. I do not own an Audi at this time but, due to wife totaling her 2007 Impreza, and consequently, my charge to replace her steed with a standard transmission, all-wheel-drive vehicle, I am eyeballing Audi Quatros. I love the looks of the cars. I hope to get some answers to to practical questons about owning and maintaining an A4.

2feezy 09-09-2012 09:52 AM

My 2005 A8 L

Hello All, I own a 2005 A8L and I'm having an issue with my MMI system, I've been having problems with the screen opening and closing automatically as it should and then my audio starting going off and on. Now the Screen is stuck open and it seems there is no power getting to it. I've checked the fuses and found no problem there, so just wondering if anyone have any clue about whats going on here. Thank you

Brizzel 09-09-2012 06:09 PM

new to audi forums

Hi, I'm Brian. Love my Audi A6 that I've had for about a year now. It's a 2008 and a blast to drive. I've only now joined the Audi Forum because I was looking for input on lots of odds and ends of info I can't find anywhere else. Glad to be here and hope I can help out as well.

ben721364 09-09-2012 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Brizzel (Post 1402945)
Hi, I'm Brian. Love my Audi A6 that I've had for about a year now. It's a 2008 and a blast to drive. I've only now joined the Audi Forum because I was looking for input on lots of odds and ends of info I can't find anywhere else. Glad to be here and hope I can help out as well.

"...input on lots of odds and ends" Did you find it? :)