New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

About Me

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 01:04 AM
1st Gear
Default About Me

Hello all. Thank you for allowing me to join. I have my whole life been in LOVE with GERMAN ENGINEERING!! There is nothing like it in my personal opinion. I have been driving VW most of my life Jetta’s and GTi’s. I am about to step up and here shortly I am purchasing a 2013 Audi TTRS. I CANNOT WAIT. I have been researching this model year vehicle for the past year and I am now just about to become an owner. I don’t know how to explain it. I seen a picture of a TTRS a little over a year and a half ago and I was blown away. I knew right then I was going to own one if I could find “THE ONE FOR ME”!!! Well, I found it, and I'm buying from a private seller. Im hoping if all goes well, within the next 3 weeks it'll be in my driveway. Well, I think that is enough for now. I’ll have lots of questions and im sure i’ll think of more as time goes by. If your reading this, you may be someone with whom a question or few may be asked. Lol. Thank you for reading.

Brant1275

Last edited by Brant1275; 05-10-2018 at 01:51 AM.