New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi A4 2001 Mirrors, Windows, Speakers & Central Locking stoped working door panel

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Default Audi A4 2001 Mirrors, Windows, Speakers & Central Locking stoped working door panel

This guys advice was good and it help me repair my cars electric problem where speakers, windows, central locking, and mirrors stop working.

The problem was 4 cables broke.

To access this and repair this, cut the rubber corrugated cover, expose the cable and solder one by one and then insulate with tape.

To take the driver side door panel off. Follow this.

Remove black screw at the bottom, then two hidden screw behind a black cover in the door arm.

Remove from the door mirror side the grey trim and then remove four screws behind this..

Pull away from the bottom and make sure you unclip the door cable and electric plugs before pulling away from door completely. Be little bit ruff as plastic plugs hold them tightly.

Don’t phone audi as the pretend they don’t know what your talking about.

email me if you need more detail

shelim60@hotmail.com