New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posible new A4 owner

Old 03-31-2011, 09:28 PM
1st Gear
Default Posible new A4 owner

Well, I totaled my LT1 Z28 Camaro recently and I've always liked Audi's and I have an option to get a 96 A4 or a 3rd generation camaro. I have a spare LT1 I could put in the camaro and have a car that runs close to the Z28 I had. I'm not to interested in the Camaro seems I have already had on. I love working on cars, V8's and rear wheel drive though. Now the A4 I'm looking at is the 2.8 V6 FWD. It's flaw is it's missing the front bumper cover wich seems to be a bit pricey but other than that I like the car. Now, since I'm on an Audi forum I'm hoping I can get some inspiration on the car. I have no clue about this car as far as I've never laid hands on one mechanicaly. Anyways, a little about me:

26yrs old living in Oklahoma with my wife and 5yr old son and another in the oven. I have 6yrs US Naval service and was Honorably discharged. I'm a graduate of WyoTech and I'm currently working as the mechanic at a local muffler shop. I'll take on just about any task as long as the boss tells me too. Like I said earlier I like working on cars and my LT1 was never nice in that department. Anyways, 'nuff bout me... time to rock out!

Old 04-02-2011, 05:42 AM
1st Gear

sup , N00bie here myself .. but After buying my A4 audi (2001) i am blown away... I had a Avalanche Truck before it got stolen and it was pretty luxurious and smooth ride... my audi is surpassing that by how awesome it is... runs smooth and parts seem to not be so bad as people said they would.

you can probably pick up a body kit if anything for cheaper. not sure if you got a pick apart around your city, they always got bumpers for cheap.

hope I help ya choose a audi over camaro