Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

A4 3.0 quattro 6spd TURBO BUILD

Old 05-19-2013, 01:37 AM
1st Gear
Default A4 3.0 quattro 6spd TURBO BUILD

hey i have a 03 a4 3.0l and all I hear from people is dont do it don't do it, well I spent 9 grand on the car !!! So guess what I'm going to do it, if I could get some help from you, guys ? I want to twin turbo, I have a kit in mind that I'm willing to purchase , also have tons of old inter cooler pipin/ brand new from a civic build I did. The kit I want to buy comes with everything except !!! Headers and a down pipe. I'm thinking just taking my stock ones to a machine shop along with the turbo(s) and having them machine the exact wholes you know to fit the turbos. I have found a downpipe that will work its off of a 1.8t and I would just have to adapt the end of the downpipe to my exhaust which isn't a big deal at all. The only problem I'm hearing about a few things kind of major though.

1 being tuning. I have heard its going to be extremely hard to get someone to tune it. I'm not sure what software I want to run.
2 I heard its going to be hard to fit the turbos inside the engine bay. But my mind is not set on the twin I'm willing to run a single charge.
3. I have a 6 speed engine with a vjet chip in it already. Also have wide band air fuel gauge and oil temp gauge ! Installed , il just need a boost /vac gauge. Plus I have sitting in my room a stage 2 clutch masters clutch got as a gift haven't installed yet but that's a plus.

IF I COULD GET ANY INSITE ON THIS BUILD I WOULD GREATLY APRICIATE IT , I don't wanna hear don't do it. Because as I stated ... I am doing it.
Ideas as to
Sts style
Twin turbo
Single turbo
-where to get a tune
-What softwear
Someone just please jump on this and go to work on talking to me about this ASAP haha please