Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

bov

Old 03-29-2011, 02:37 AM
1st Gear
Default bov

i am proud new owner of an audi and does anybody know anything about putting a dv/bov on an 1997 a4 1.8t quattro.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:17 AM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

WHAT?!?!?

The sticky and the search function are broken again?

TRY THIS TO START

Old 03-30-2011, 01:56 AM
1st Gear

There is a diverted valve/ blow off valve that forge makes which puts part of the induction back into the intake and part of it releases to make the sound is there anyone who can give me feedback on this

Old 04-18-2011, 02:00 PM
1st Gear

Touchy subject man, most true Audi fans hate BOV's due to lose of performance. Personally i love the performance of the d/v but also the head turning of a BOV. If you are looking to upgrade get the forge splitter plus it will help if you get chipped in the future. Put one on my car about 3 months ago and love putting the horn on and turning heads on campus but general driving i will throw the block plate and give it hell.

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.