Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 09:56 PM
Default Help!!!

Hi I just bought my new 2004 Audi A4 and don't know anything about modifying it. I use to have an Acura Integra, it has a turbo charger and it has a 550 whp. But eventually it got stolen when I came back from deployment (they found the car on top of the roof of somebody's house, my car is on the bottom and there's a Honda civic on top of it). The whole car was stripped. $20,000.00 modification out of the window. But anyways, I know Audi's are a different kind of bread. I bought the Audi coz im addicted to the boost and I dont wanna spend a lot of money again to modify this car and ending up blowing the motor. My first step was to put a front mount intercooler and a SSQV BOV. But I read some of the forums and I guess its not recommendable. Please I need help to modify this car.

Attached Images  
Old 04-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Tech Guru

you are leaving your options wide open

i had tuning and it was fun, but you came from a 550 whp car, so i would say at least a gtrs turbo would be where you would want to go... you could go bigger but then you would want to do internals, and that is getting steep in price

talk to mike hood at ringer-racing.com about what you need turbo wise

Old 04-16-2010, 11:35 PM

thanks, i did put a stroker kit on my integra so i can boost it more. I put a brian crower on it . Any idea whats a good internal brand for Audi's? Thanks again.

Old 04-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Guru

i would strongly recommend you contact mike hood... mike hood(Mike-2ptzero) his site/company is ringer-racing.com

and visit audizine, they have a ton of build threads over there... check the b5 and b6 section... since both have 1.8's you can get alot of great info

Old 04-17-2010, 11:34 PM
I'm make believe

Originally Posted by lshybrid1980
thanks, i did put a stroker kit on my integra so i can boost it more. I put a brian crower on it . Any idea whats a good internal brand for Audi's? Thanks again.
How much power do you really want? For internals, Brute rods with CP or JE pistons in the 9.5:1 range or better yet, stroked to 2L matched with stroker pistons (pin moved up for added stroke). Head you would want one from an 97-98.5 AEB with valve springs and iconel exhaust valves. As for turbo, contact Arnold at sales@pagparts.com and he can set you up with a premium vband bottom mount manifold and basically w/e turbo you want from garrett t3t4, gt, PTE, BW, or even custom wheels. Can do anything from 250-700+whp. All this matched with a eurodyne/tapp maestro tune. Every part can be had from pagparts.com. Cant beat quality or service and not just another reseller

Old 05-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Former Sponsor

We like B6s here...

Name:  Black_B6s.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  76.7 KB

Sent you a PM