Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

My '00 Audi A4 run

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 04:42 AM
1st Gear
Cool My '00 Audi A4 run

I finally have my car running good. Tonight, I raced and finally figured out my cars takeoff. It is automatic. I stalled it to about 2600 spm until the brakes could hold at the starting line. I heard the turbo spooling which was a first for me and I blasted out the hole with a nice jump. The thing is that I had him half track and then he passed me. Boy did it hook, by the way its quattro I got 225/60's out back and 205'60 on it for a rear stance and to fill the fenders.I got these mods. What I plan next it a nitro kit. I wanted to know if a 25 shot of nitrous will eliminate my lag. That would help for the tuning to punch out long. Then I need some help on figuring out a mid to top end finish. It was fun. Goodtimes.

Mods: Removed mechanical fan and replaced with dual electric, K&N drop in replacement, Flowmaster 60 series with 5' oval tip, Royal purple oil in everything, and a forge blowoff valve. I have removed some weight.
Results: Recently I recieve 40 mpg on highway at 65 and 36mpg at 75. Top speed 145mph.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:59 PM
1st Gear

I know i need to start changing some parts. First, I wanted to open up the intake an exhaust. I think that the factory intercooler is restricting the intake track as well as the factory exhaust manifold. I an gonna start here and see what happens.