AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/north-east-38/)
-   -   ***Mass GtG&Cruise Sunday May 27th*** (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/north-east-38/%2A%2A%2Amass-gtg-cruise-sunday-may-27th%2A%2A%2A-62421/)

TKneedsS4 05-02-2007 02:58 PM

***Mass GtG&Cruise Sunday May 27th***

OK here we go with thisss most of the details are figured out to start an official thread for it....

Date & Time: Sunday, May 27th NOON.

Where: Meeting Just off of exit 18 on 495 in the "Charles River Center Plaza" as indicated by the red X in the picture below.
https://www.audiforums.com/upfiles/1...61F3EB2664.jpg

We will be meeting here off of 495 at NOON. From there we will gather everyone up that will be driving down to Cape Cod.
Leaving by Noon will allows us to get to the IHOP that is just on the other side (Cape Cod) side of the Bourne Brdge for about 1:00-1:15PM.
There we will then wait for the local Cape Cod Audi's and everyone else that still needs to meet up. We will be there till about 1:30-1:45 waiting to see who arrives.
This is the photo to show were the IHOP is after the Bourne Bridge.
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8...uisepiczs8.png

After our departure from IHOP We will then head down to the beach to relax and have a little photo session.
After we take some photos shoot the ish, we will then head to one of the local resturaunts. To get a nice meal in.

Once we get to IHOP the cruise will then be handed off to Prothymos- (Chris) who is a local C.C. Audi driver. *****(check below a few posts' and you will see the start of the cape cod portion of the cruise..)*****

Also GOTO 96 audia4's website to check more information about the trip. Click Here

Now with this all said, let start a List of People Attending just so we can give the resuraunt a heads up and just to get an overall feel for this on.... as of right now i know......

TKneedsS4 -B5S4- TK
NogaroRich- B5S4- Rich
96audia4
Prothymos- B5A4- Chris
LuckyCharmsUXZ- B5A4 - Ryan or Lucky
cyberlogicx
S4Ridder- B5S4- Carlos
ThePapaCMan- B5S4- Lou

just post a message and your name if attending or interested.
Also Prothymos if u wanna post your Cape Cod end of the trip, i will add it into my post just to give everyone a finalized plan of whats going on.

Hope to have a very big turn out and hope to get some EXCELLENT pictures out on the cape cod beaches.

My contact info for any1 that has questions of cares....
AIM- Mall Janitor
E-Mail- Sima999@aol.com
Cell- 508-615-9589
-TK

TKneedsS4 05-02-2007 03:10 PM

RE: ***Mass GtG&Cruise Sunday May 27th***

****Cleared****

LuckyCharmsUXZ 05-02-2007 05:00 PM

i will be there. B5 A4, can refer to me as either Ryan or Lucky, most people use lucky tho

S4RiddeR 05-02-2007 05:37 PM

What up man ill be deir (yea i know its there) black on black S4 TEXAS PLATES im carlos.

Prothymos 05-02-2007 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: TKneedsS4

can i get a little help form a cape cod guiy....

look at the picturee below and tell me if that is the Correct building for IHOP that i have labeled..... if not please tell me which is or just fix it yourself.....

Yup the building that you labeled is the IHOP.

Once we leave the IHOP we will cruise south on Gen Macarthur Blvd. towards Falmouth (which is also Route 28). We will stay on this (passing through another rotary) until the Rt. 151 exit where we'll cross over to 28a by taking a left out of the exit and then another left onto 28a (West Falmouth Highway) at the intersection. We'll take 28a all the way into Falmouth except we'll take a slight detour onto Palmer Ave. - which will meet back up with 28...and its called both. (Confused? See the Google Earth File I made Click Here ) We'll stay on Palmer, but you'll need to take a left to stay on Palmer once you pass en Elk's club on the right and a Bike Shop on the left. We'll cruise down Main St. Falmouth and regroup at the Falmouth Inner Harbor Parking lot which is on Scranton Ave. (Take a right at the 7-11 on the corner).

After we take some photos here we'll head south on Scranton Ave which becomes Clinton Ave., and then take a left onto Shore St at the Stop sign. Well then regroup at the Surf Drive Beach Parking lot which will be the first thing you see once you reach the end of Shore St.

After more photos we'll then head West on Surf Drive and cruise along the beach. We'll stay on Surf Drive until we cross over a bike path where we will then stay Left at the split and take Oyster Pond Rd. for a little scenic joy riding and then head to Nobska Point and take some more photos either at the lighthouse itself or just a little past the lighthouse where there is a straight stretch of road where we can park our cars on one side for more photos.

After this we can either then double back the way we came, or jump on Woods Hole Rd. which will bring us back all the way to Falmouth (but less scenic). We could then regroup again at the Harbor or at the restaurant, but we can play this by ear.

For Restaurants, there are a bunch of options. There is a nice fresh seafood place called McMenamy's, there's a 99, a chinese food restaurant (Peking Palace), Friendly's, the British Beer Co., Liam Maguire's Irish Pub, as well as many other smaller, more upscale restaurants.

I'll try and make up some driving directions so that if people fall behind they can figure out where they are...I'll post them over the next few days - I have a graduation booze cruise tonight that I need to get ready for.

- Chris

ThePapaCMan 05-03-2007 02:00 AM

I'll be there. My names Lou, i have a silver b5 s4

96audia4 05-03-2007 02:49 AM

Sweet deal :D I just hope traffic won't be a problem on 495...

TKneedsS4 05-03-2007 05:55 AM

eh not too worried about traffic, it will just be a sweet time for tons of people to see a long line off audis drive by... gonna be sweet. Spread the word to your fellow audi friends, i might put this on AZ, and AW, but idk. maybe fortitude.

LuckyCharmsUXZ 05-03-2007 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: TKneedsS4

eh not too worried about traffic, it will just be a sweet time for tons of people to see a long line off audis drive by... gonna be sweet. Spread the word to your fellow audi friends, i might put this on AZ, and AW, but idk. maybe fortitude.
i would, the more the better!

TKneedsS4 05-03-2007 03:27 PM

Yea. hmmmm there is some immature people on other forums and really dont feel like dealing with it. ill dropp it off on AW