North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

40's In A BAG Euro Carshow GTG!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 01:05 AM
1st Gear
Default 40's In A BAG Euro Carshow GTG!!!!!

Come one come all!!! Best Euro GTG/ Car Show in NY
A must come!!! Check out the Details! !!!!!

Saturday, May 5, 2012
12:00pm until 6:00pm
Pig Roast, Euro Car Show, Camp Out, Get together to remember.
The best nearly Free GTG and show in the 845 area.
First Prize award TBA - Best Euro - Most empty 40's in front of car wins.
Feature Cars - Audi Sport Quattro, Audi A2 works Rally Car, RS6 Wagon, First Quattro to come to North America ( 1982 Car and Driver featured ) etc. Come see a handful of cars you may have never seen in person before.
Guest Cars: Spyker, Porsche GTS Roadster, Audi R8 V10, possibly others.

The show is free, but if you don't bring a 40oz your pay a $5 admission. A lack of 40's last year has made this policy effective. Youngsters can bring a similar sized beverage. Anyone who doesn't enjoy or refrains from the delicate nutritious tastes of a malt beverage can give the 40oz to a fellow show goer after he enters.
It is STRONGLY encouraged to bring a cooler with your favorite beverages. Some beers will be available but a big crowd is expected this year and we are not sure how long it will last. There is a store 1 mile away but they mostly carry Bud, Coors etc.and closes at 6pm. Come prepared. Bring some food to BBQ because the Pig gets housed fast. Bring Lawn Chairs.

Shokan.com - The official sponsor will have a dozen of its specialty Audi and VW cars there including some Vanagon Westies, UR quattros, etc.

McBoost.com is the official photo sponsor - Dan has secured a Audi TT RS from corporate to display at the event. Along with that will be the show girls to display it properly. Show Dan some love and go to his site and order some sick photos.

VW of America - We are working with Santos for some sort of a VW show car and some PR stuff. This will happen shorty.

RAFFLE: Due to the increased costs related to the event and the yearning to keep the show free, I came up with a great idea. Why not raffle off a whole car. This years raffle-wagon is a 1986 Golf 2-door with westy front end. See event thread for pics. The tickets are $ 10 each or 3 for $20. If I don't get $ 1200 in ticket sales, it turns into a 50/50 and someone will walk away with some good money. So it is a win win situation. And I really need help funding the event.

An official 1980's VW Dealership Neon sign has been secured for the event and on loan from Shokan.com This should look sweet at night to light up the party tents.

Sombreros - Seriously, you better not be thinking about forgetting this....It is cinco de mayo..... The best holiday in North America besides Thanksgiving..LOL
Mexican beer, etc.

A new T-shirt design has been developed using the skills of Cameron Dean. They will be $20 and again will be designed to keep the event pretty much free. To guarantee your shirt, and to help me greatly, your pay-pal "gift" payment can be send to audi4evr@gmail.com at any point prior to the event. Donations can be sent there as well.

We will be continuing our smash hit special feature at nightfall, the outdoor "Euro Speed Theater"which will be in full effect. Of course the normal campfire, beer pong etc will also be running. Movies such as Wagenwerks - Worthersee etc as well as others.

There are no plans for any vendors however if you have some interest in selling something at the event please contact me directly at the same address the donations will be made to. audi4evr@gmail.com

Camping is strongly encouraged. I have 52 acres to camp on but there are some very nice areas adjacent to the show field. Tons of people are planning to camp so come and setup early.

THINGS THAT ARE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!
This is a EURO car show - I am not interested in Jeeps, Mustangs, Hondas etc. I don't mind those cars but it is not the point of my show. IF you have something that a whole bunch of people would like to see, BRING it. But you know who you are and you know what I am saying.
THIS IS NOT AN ALL NIGHT PARTY FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW UP TO WITH A CAR LOAD OF BIMBOS IN A ROTTED OUT HONDA WITH BAD SUSPENSION.
SHOW CLOSES AT 6PM. IF YOU ARE THERE YOU CAN STAY BUT IF YOU MISS THE SHOW, YOU MISS THE AFTER HOURS TOO!! PERIOD - DON'T MAKE ME CALL IN THE SECURITY TO ENFORCE THIS. ( YARDBULL )
NO burn outs on the street, in my field, in the driveway, etc. This is dangerous and not cool. You drink, you get drunk, you DON"T drive cars... PERIOD.... Camp Out, it is free, just plan ahead, and bring your Tent and Gear. This is a small town, and the Cops will see the event during the day and wait down the road later....Don't get a DWI.

I anticipate this year being very busy, so please plan on arriving early.
Lets make this the best 40's ever....
http://www.facebook.com/events/198159900283027/
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...sJ9-eEudcOd71Q

Last edited by Chris Audibanh; 03-20-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:45 PM
1st Gear

where is this fiesta on cinco de mayo? im in new york with a full tank looking to break out the $80 tent i only used once... im no stranger to a 40. OE,colt45,and my ole favorito crooked I St ides. maybe il stop off in the hood and pick up a verity pack. w brown bags.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:35 AM
1st Gear

It is located at 2272 County Rt 3, Samsonville, NY
it is highly recommended that anyone who can make it should show up!!!!

Old 03-28-2012, 08:56 PM
1st Gear

is this a day thing or night? post some pics.