North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

bang & olufsen + audi

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Default bang & olufsen + audi

hello fellow AF members.

i work for a company called bang & olufsen, and you may have heard of the company from it's new partnership with audi. basically, we design optional audio systems for the audi A8, S8, A5, and S5. we also had our MP3 player showcased in the clubsport quattro concept car. the core of our business however is making some of the finest home audio, video, and telecom systems in the world. these products are handmade in denmark, and the company has been in business for the last 82 years.

anyway, im writing this post in the spirit of partnership with audi and in trying to reach out to other local audi owners to share in the experience. with that being said, i will offer any AF board member or any audi owner in the local area a flat 10% discount on all bang & olufsen equipment. before you ask, i cannot get access to the in-car systems as those are sold specifically through the audi dealerships- but any of the home stereos, video systems, telephones, and other gear can be had for a good deal.

im located in the bang & olufsen store in summit, NJ. feel free to call 908 273 4700 anytime and ask for scott. i would be happy to send you out a free 100-page catalog and pricing guide. you need to mention the AF board or bring in your keys to prove ownership. this is a private deal only offered through me.

you can check out the company further by clinking the link below, this link has a profile on the S5 system:

http://www.bang-olufsen.com/page.asp?id=322

thanks for reading and have an excellent weekend.