North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Black Forest Run : Join us !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 10:37 PM
1st Gear
Default Black Forest Run : Join us !!

This is a special invitation to the Audi forum members to join with the Porsche, BMW, Lambo, and Ferrari owners

On a cruise to Black Forest ( Lock Haven ) Pennsylania.

We are meeting at the Rockaway Mall, Saturday, February 2nd at 7 AM

Mall exit ( 35A ) Route 80 West

From there we will be meeting members along the way.

Please Email me if you can make it.

Steve sdevaul37@yahoo.com

Old 01-13-2008, 08:21 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Black Forest Run : Join us !!

Your first post and you want us to bring our Audis and meet you in a mall parking lot at 7 am when nobodyelse is around.

Old 01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
2nd Gear

Yayyy who whats to get raped by a big black man??

Sounds fun but im not going alone. HA

Old 01-14-2008, 06:04 PM
1st Gear

If it were summer it would sound fun, but Lambos in PA, in February....hahahahaha

Old 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM

lol this is somewhat legit guys. he posted on all the other forums too. i might go.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:32 AM

so anyone else thinking on going? I will if someone else goes to hold my hand.....or not the hand holding thing. If one of you guys go I will bring the Audi, if I go alone its the M6.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:36 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ct323i

lol this is somewhat legit guys. he posted on all the other forums too. i might go.
If your statement"all the other forums" applies to Audiworld, why is he onlycredited with a single post? If your "all the other forums" applies to the Ferrari and Lamborghini sites, he is a first time posteron those sites as well. Why is a first time poster seeking to have Audi, Lambo and Ferrari owners meet him in a parking lot at 7 in the morning in February?

I see that you are also a new comer with a total of two posts. Why are two new comersseeking to have us bring our cars to a mallparking lot at 7 in the morning in February?

What Lambo and Ferrari owners take their cars out in February in the northeast?

I remain skeptical.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:02 PM

hahahahaha don't worry kevin, I'm a marine and I'm always packing! However I do see your need for worry....I may just do a driveby and if it looks sketchy I'll just go shopping at the mall hahahah again, I need new socks

Old 01-17-2008, 12:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Kevin

ORIGINAL: ct323i

If your statement"all the other forums" applies to Audiworld, why is he onlycredited with a single post? If your "all the other forums" applies to the Ferrari and Lamborghini sites, he is a first time posteron those sites as well. Why is a first time poster seeking to have Audi, Lambo and Ferrari owners meet him in a parking lot at 7 in the morning in February?

I see that you are also a new comer with a total of two posts. Why are two new comersseeking to have us bring our cars to a mallparking lot at 7 in the morning in February?

What Lambo and Ferrari owners take their cars out in February in the northeast?

I remain skeptical.
LOL, I registered here just to reply to the "sand in engine" thread in A4 forum. I meant other forums like e46fanatics and m3forum and bimmerforums and ferrarichat, etc.

He has a BMW and has been on e46fanatics for a year, but I think it's really funny how scared you are to come out! Do you drive an R8 or something? Hey I would car jack that if you brought it out!!

Old 01-17-2008, 06:30 AM
2nd Gear

Besides the Audi, I drive a F430 and a Gallardo. Becauseof winter conditions, mycar of choice would be the Audi for such an event. However, I remain skeptical andfind the post rather humorous. Who schedules a driving event for February in a mall parking lot at 7 am?

Quick Reply: Black Forest Run : Join us !!