North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Clubs/Groups Etc in Boston Area - get togethers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 10:31 PM
1st Gear
Default Clubs/Groups Etc in Boston Area - get togethers?

The only boston area audi club i found seemed pretty defunct, based on their website's lasting new's posting date.

I live in dorchester and im looking to meet up with some other audi owners. im pretty good mechanically, but i don't have much automotive experience, so i am not all about just opening up the hood and "tinkering" or whatever...

anyways... i like working on my car myself, instead of charging some dude ~ $90/hour to do it for me. however, i don't have a garage and my driveway sucks (it's about 8 feet wide)

there seems to be quite a few NE people on this forum, so i figured i'd ask....

Old 04-02-2007, 02:10 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Clubs/Groups Etc in Boston Area - get togethers?

Yea, there is a TON of us un MA... im currently at school in Idaho (dont ask) but im back in May.... i know one of the real serious groups in the NE is DubAudi..... www.dubaudi.com they are the real deal. As for G2G's i dont think any are set up yet.... I know you could prolly meet plenty of people at HIN Aprile 28th i think it is at Bay Side Expo. Then i know theres a pretty large group in South NH. that will be cruising down to Waterfest and as they go through there is alot of people meeting them while they go through MA.... i wouldnt be surprized if there was 50+ cars on that cruise to Waterfest.

But yea as for small G2G's and stuff jus6t check all the regional forums on Af, Audiworld, audizine, and fortitude.