North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

CT AUDI CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 07:13 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: CT AUDI CLUB

im from the middletown area but work on the pike, just got my 98 a4 1.8TQM 2 months ago. ive been told sunglory window tinting on the berlin tpk was supposed to be very good, ive called twice to have my car done but the jamacan dude is always busy.... i wouldnt mind coming to a meet if theres one around.
-regards

Old 01-09-2008, 02:15 PM
gkb

any1 in West Hartford C.T

Old 01-14-2008, 01:04 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Jay. I am looking at getting an '04 A4 1.8tqa in March or April. I found a place in E. Windsor that only sells Audi's and Vdubs and they are certified. I am following my buddy Rickna from another forum. lol. The reason for my potential purchase is that I just had a baby girl in December and I currently own a Tib. So... yeah. I am getting excited about getting this car.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:48 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: A4Jay

Hello everyone, my name is Jay. I am looking at getting an '04 A4 1.8tqa in March or April. I found a place in E. Windsor that only sells Audi's and Vdubs and they are certified. I am following my buddy Rickna from another forum. lol. The reason for my potential purchase is that I just had a baby girl in December and I currently own a Tib. So... yeah. I am getting excited about getting this car.
OMG Jay is stalking me...Well I couldn't be in better company!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:17 PM
1st Gear

I get down totheNorwich area quite a bit.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:16 AM

ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs

ORIGINAL: Bogie

Does anyone have any good personal reviews on Sleepers Performance or Speedtechnik?
dont know about sleepers, but SpeedTechnik doesnt exist anymore. the shop behind it now occupies their old space. the place is called "the shop" and i would not recommend them at all...
Why do you say this? I've brought both my BMW and MB to The Shop and each time they get the job done quickly and for a fair price. They're not bad!

Old 02-19-2008, 10:13 AM
1st Gear

Well count Momentum out, I found out last week that they went under. I would rec. going to Accelerate in Branford, i did my chip/DV's there, and everythign went smoothly..also you can look into ICS performance in stamford. We have plenty of shops around the CT area, just search

Old 03-25-2008, 10:46 PM
3rd Gear

No more searching for shops, I was just curious about dynos and stuff.
I do all my own work except for alignments, tire mounting, and wheel balancing.
XXTuning I hear has an AWD dyno. Anyone been there yet?

Old 03-28-2008, 05:44 AM
1st Gear

Took the A4 to ICS in Stamford yesterday. They did an ECU flash (APR). Also picked up a Hyperboost DV & snub mount. They have an AWD Dynojet. I know them well from last car. Good shop,experts with Audis & Bimmers. Not cheap though.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:09 PM
1st Gear

Does anyone know of a good alignmet shop here in CT? Preferrably in eastern CT. I lowered my car with H&R race springs and mounted some Ruff racing 18X8.5 but my old tires were getting worn out really bad and really fast on the inside after I lowered it! We don't need a special camber kit or anything just a 4 wheel alignment right? thanks guys

Quick Reply: CT AUDI CLUB