North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

CT AUDI CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 02:49 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: CT AUDI CLUB

I'm in the wethersfield area and I've heard nothing but good things about XXTuning. Plus the cars I've seen come out of their shop are impressive.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:26 AM

hey what up - im from Enfield and im lookin to pick up a A4 Quattro 5spd (sell me one)

the only shop i know that specializes in VW and Audi's is Swiftmotorsports

Old 05-27-2008, 10:05 AM

I've heard Tint King in Bridgeport is good. Recommended by Town Fair Tire. I haven't been there yet but plan to.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:03 AM
3rd Gear

http://icsperformance.com/main.htm

this looks like a nice shop in stamford, although i sent them an email about getting some work done there, i get an email back about 2 weeks later saying "did you get my email?" i sent one back saying no i didnt, even gave them my phone #, havnt heard from them in like a month and a half. doesnt seem very promising. anyone ever been to this place? it was a couple grand worth of work i wanted done, not just an alignment or dyno run, so i would think they would make some effort to get my money....

they have a 4 wheel dyno which looks promising, they also sell race gas

xraycer you ever seen a white b5 audi with black stock rims parked near elaines restaurant?

Old 05-27-2008, 11:06 AM

Curious, whats the deal with "the shop" in Norwalk? I was going to use them for GAIC chip and Koni coilover installation. Sounds like you had a bad experience or had heard of one. Whats the story? Thanks.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:10 AM

I was going to take my car there too for APR chip and Koni coilover installation. I spoke the main guy, Brian. He really seemed to know what he was talking about - seemed honest - told me upfront about some valve thingie on the motor that tends to need replacement on the A3 if you do the chip. Based on their website, seems they have done some pretty high-end stuff. I may very well take my car there. Also considering "the shop" in Norwalk 5 mins from my house in Westport.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: alofrisco

I've heard Tint King in Bridgeport is good. Recommended by Town Fair Tire. I haven't been there yet but plan to.
Tint King did my 01 A4. Very good work $190 for the job.

Old 05-28-2008, 05:40 AM
1st Gear

I was going to take my car there too for APR chip and Koni coilover installation. I spoke the main guy, Brian. He really seemed to know what he was talking about - seemed honest - told me upfront about some valve thingie on the motor that tends to need replacement on the A3 if you do the chip. Based on their website, seems they have done some pretty high-end stuff. I may very well take my car there. Also considering "the shop" in Norwalk 5 mins from my house in Westport.
I know Brian for a few years. Very knowledgeable & the mechanics at ICS are skillful.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:34 PM
1st Gear

Hey i just moved to CT from WA. so this place "the shop" do they have resonable prices or what?

Old 06-09-2008, 11:57 AM
1st Gear

got 20%'s put on there on my a4 - they look great no peeling and reasonably cheap for the area

Quick Reply: CT AUDI CLUB