North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

im a certified M.E.C.P. installer 6 years experience looking for some side work

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 10:56 PM
1st Gear
Default im a certified M.E.C.P. installer 6 years experience looking for some side work

I was a mobile installer for a long time i worked at tweeter for 4 years then a small mom and pop shop . now im a licensed electrician but i love working with cars. i have done countless alarms and remote start systems . i have done full on custom cars for sema and other car shows. i can build custom boxes out of mdf wood or fiberglass. finish them in paint or wrap em your choice. all my work is extremely professional and very neat. i take pride in my work and stand by it. i do all my sidejobs out of my house in mass. i drive an a4 myself so i know the cars in and out . shoot me a email if you have anyquestions on a system or need my advice on something. if your looking to get some work done let me know and we can go from there. my prices are way lower than you would pay anywhere else. i have basically all the materials needed for any install i just done keep any product besides some common alarm mobilizers or some audio componets got a aftermarket radio and you miss your factory radio steering wheel controls ? not a problem i can bring them back to work with your factory radio. want sirius in your car but your radio doesnt offer the option and you dont want some gaudy box suction cupped to your windshield. i can wire it so its built into the radio ( and not fm modulated so you have static and poor audio quality ) depending on the year i can wire it threw a aux imput or threw the cd changer port. i love doing custom trunks kick panels screens in headrests anything . i take pride in my work and treat every car as if it was my own.

matt.leonardo1018@gmail.com

or text me at 401-499-9647