AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   North East (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/north-east-38/)
-   -   Member sighting thread...spotted another audi? (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/north-east-38/member-sighting-thread-spotted-another-audi-68742/)

96audia4 07-10-2007 01:11 AM

Member sighting thread...spotted another audi?

Well, I just noticed that the folks over at AZ have a sticky in each regional forum dedicated solely to spotting other audis that just might be forum members. Since it seems pretty successful over there, I figured I'd try it here. So feel free to post any Audi sightings that you see that might be members. I'll start:

Today I saw a black B5 A4 with custom tail lights in Townsend. I passed you on rt 119 while resonding to a fire. I think I also may have seen you a couple more times on rt 13 in townsend center. The car had a loud, very raspy exhaust, and probably a testpipe.

tbird236 07-10-2007 09:34 AM

RE: Member sighting thread...spotted another audi?

Theres a silver audi B5 i dont know if it is an a4 or an s4 becausei always see u at night from a didtance, and i always just see just the back of your car. There are black rims and an exaust and itispossibly lowerd. I see you on Abbot Blv. in fort lee all the time. Any ideas on who this is?

Borden 07-11-2007 09:10 PM

Saw a yellow A4 B5 might be an S4 i couldnt tell i only saw it for a second it was on RT-2 in concord MA, Also there is a red S4 B5 i believe in Norwood MA

CLX 07-20-2007 09:17 PM

Got sandwiched between two B5S4's (one silver sedan, and one yellow avant) on my way home from ALMS @ Lime Rock. I doubt they were members because they drove like pussies and were on the oldish side

luvin_the_rings 07-21-2007 04:01 AM

one of my good friends is a member, i chill with him all the time!

a black b6 in West Hills, CA with some sick as5 19"

96audia4 07-24-2007 09:00 PM

Spotted a blue B5 A4 post-facelift in Pepperell on rt 113 yesterday. We were going in opposite directions, but we both looked at each other.

96audia4 07-29-2007 06:50 PM

This morning:
Yellow B5 A4 on rt 113 in pepperell. It had custom headlights and a wing.
Silver B5 S4 with an M3 lip at dunkin donuts on drum hill in chelmsford.

This afternoon:
Black? B5 A4 with HID's on rt 113 in pepperell.

Borden 08-01-2007 05:39 PM

Black A4 B5 on RT-2 in Concord MA with tinted rear tail lights, wing and a kamiea front grill

vassar007 08-07-2007 01:18 PM

This is the funniest thread ever. It reads like those silly ass "I saw you and I think you're hot" ads in the back of the local daily newspaper. Kind of like this, but with cars.

ME: Older gentleman wearing tweed sportscoat and derby hat. You, reading Washington Post with a black dress and a rose in your hair. If you think we could make this work, call me at 555-5555.

SO FUNNY!

But I do understand the need to find the other forum members. So why don't we all post a pic of our ride from the front and back so as to be recognizable (prolly minus the plate number).

JPF

railrunner 08-07-2007 02:28 PM

^^^
lmao