North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

October 8th Western MA GTG

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 04:59 PM
1st Gear
Default October 8th Western MA GTG

This is a X post, also posted in Audizine and AudiWorld.

I was able to convince the owner of a small (3 bay) VW shop who is trying to develop more Audi clients to use his lot. My guess is we could fit about 60 cars.

The GTG would take place in early October...thinking Saturday the 8th in West Springfield, MA. There are plenty of places to get good take-out food nearby, and a large (pretty sweet) Audi dealership also very nearby if anyone wanted to head over to see what they have in stock (lots of test drives?).

This would be just a large Audi-only GTG, and it would be very mellow, but it's a nice area and I could plan a cruise through some nice areas for late afternoon if people were interested.

Thus far, so long as we can keep from needing a Sani-Can (no restroom available in the shop), it wouldn't cost any of us a thing other than gas $.

If anyone wants recommendations for good, nearby campgrounds I can furninsh them.

So here it is: Hit up Mapquest and figure out how far you are from West Springfield. Once you've done that, decide if you can make it, and if so, post a follow up here stating so. If you have already posted affirmatively in AudiWorld or Audizine, you don't need to post affirmatively again (so we can get an accurate head count).

Follow the thread and don't let it die. After a few weeks, if we have more than 20 definites, I'll go ahead and plan the thing.