North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

RS6 on kelly dr.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Default RS6 on kelly dr.

Just saying hello to the RS6 on Kelly Dr.. I was following you in a silver S4, you were in a silver RS6...we were both speeding on Kelly Dr. then proceeded to speed on Lincoln Dr.. You almost got side swiped by a douche in a Jag. Just thought I'd say what's up, nice car, and your exhaust is loose..tighten that bitch up.

p.s your car sounds ridiculously good.

Old 11-13-2006, 12:10 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: RS6 on kelly dr.

haha i saw that same car on 76 in the kelly drive area and a new rs4 at malvern...i dont advise speeding on kelly drive around 9am....i got a 200$ ticket a couple months ago for 62 and since im under 18...i had a huge scare for 3 months before my court date that my license would be suspended but the judge was hilarious and joked around and i ended up going from 27 over and license suspension to 5 over 0 points and theyre refunding some of my $

Old 11-21-2006, 04:53 AM
Default RE: RS6 on kelly dr.

hahah since we are on the kelly drive speeding topic...A. I have waxed a few noobs on that road. B. I was entering kelly drive from an on ramp near Manayunk, PA. I noticed a Jeep Grand Cherokee in front of me...however he practically stopped on the ramp so I decided I would quickly merge onto kelly drive. Now, when I say I quickly merged, I mean I went from 10 mph to 80 mph, anyways kelly drive is only a 35 mph zone...the wacky and crazy part of the story is that the Jeep was a municipal person and immediately floored it catch up to me. I noticed some police/blue lights flickering in his windshield so I immediately say 'fuckkkkk meeeeeee'. I pulled over and he sorta comes behind me???but he just gets on his horn for a minute then passes me...sooo I am extremely confused and drive away and ended up cautiosly following behind him until he went to another exit...End of story...Odd huh?