North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Team A.C.E. Connecticut

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 08:50 AM
1st Gear

Im not sure what your looking for, but I got a small like 50 car parking lot, and a place to grill out if your interested. Right in South windsor down from the Buckland hills mall (not to far from vernon). I would just have to check with my friend who runs the place. also right down the road from there is a huge park and ride right off of Exit 62. That would be a nice place too. Let me know if you want me to check into either place.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:14 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Avant1522
Im not sure what your looking for, but I got a small like 50 car parking lot, and a place to grill out if your interested. Right in South windsor down from the Buckland hills mall (not to far from vernon). I would just have to check with my friend who runs the place. also right down the road from there is a huge park and ride right off of Exit 62. That would be a nice place too. Let me know if you want me to check into either place.
Can you PM the Wizard Of Ahh your phone number.

Thanks

Old 10-01-2010, 08:03 AM
1st Gear

sorry it took me a bit but its there.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:17 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Avant1522
sorry it took me a bit but its there.
Did he get back to you? We now have a official date, but im not sure of the location. October 10th, not sure of the time either.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:03 AM
1st Gear

No he hasnt gotten back to me yet, unless I just didnt see the call or something. Ill let you know if he does. Oh and I got permission to use the smaller parking lot as long as its not sunday morning (before say 12 because its a church) and as long as there isnt drinking. I realise that might be a turn off to the spot, but other than those two things, He was actually happy to let us use the spot and actually encouraged it. we would also be able to use the facilitys as long as we dont abuse them (such as: Yard, tables and Chairs, Bath rooms, There might be a grill but I cant remember) Just let me know. There is also the park and ride off exit 62 which is just down the road from the other spot. Wizard of ahh, if you could get back to me if you would like more info on either place you have my number. (also if we are doing a different location someone please fill me in) thanx

Old 10-05-2010, 11:07 AM
1st Gear

Please PM me your number. We also have October 10t as the planned meet date. I have the address for the meet, but will post it a few. This first meet will be for introductions and to kind of get things moving. Your location sounds like good spot and don't worry about the drinking. If the fellas want to have a few they can head to the pub.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:27 AM
1st Gear

This was posted by Rich at another forum. "ok i was thinking made we could meet at hooters in central manchester off highway 84..just an idea. we can meet, talk and then watch a little football. so let me know what you guys think. after the first meeting, the members of CT can decide on a new meeting location or rotating meeting locations. however you guys want to set it up. but this can all be talked about this weekend which would be oct 10th sunday. time is up for options

Hooters
1483 Pleasant Valley Rd
Central Manchester, Connecticut 06042"

Old 10-05-2010, 07:03 PM
1st Gear
Default Team A.C.E. NJ Future Plans

Team A.C.E. NJ Future Plans
Here is a list of things we had planned for Team A.C.E. NJ.:

October 9th - Team A.C.E. NY GTG - Check the NY thread.

October 10th - Team A.C.E. CT Kick off - Check the CT thread for the roll call.

October 16th - Team A.C.E. All Chapters for the Long Island GTG - Check Thread below for roll call: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...or-Long-Island

October 24th - Team A.C.E. All Chapters for Fall Show N Go - Englishtown, NJ

October 30th - Team A.C.E. All Chapters for Haunted Mansion or Hayride - TBA

November 7th - Poker Rally Benefit - Wharton, NJ - See link below:
euroadiction.net

This is just a FYI so that everyone is aware of what we are doing. If you guys have anything going on please include us.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
1st Gear

So the 10th at Hooters in Manchester? Is that what i'm hearing? I'll let you guys all laugh at my car! Its a sad sight to see but i'm working on it

Old 10-06-2010, 04:49 PM
1st Gear

ha ha mine isnt in the best shape either, but Im in school so its staying like that for now.

Quick Reply: Team A.C.E. Connecticut