Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

***I*** deleted the cleavage thread, and here's WHY...

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 12:51 PM
Senior Administrator
Exclamation ***I*** deleted the cleavage thread, and here's WHY...

It has become too arduous and time consuming to keep it clean. It's a CLEAVAGE thread. Pics of naked ****, a55holes, PU$$IES... REALLY?!?!? WTF don't you clowns understand about the word cleavage?

So, if someone wants to start another, have at it. But, next time, if ANY of you post XXX-, XX-, or even mildly X-rated pics You risk getting BANNED.

PERMANENTLY!!!

See, THIS is why we can't have nice things. This is NOT an ADULT-ONLY website. KEEP IT CLEAN(ish), or ELSE!

Old 02-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Senior Administrator

Here's my standard... (Other Admins & Mods may have their own. I support any and ALL decisions they make in accordance with their own standards.):

1) No nips. (I'll delete the post and PM a warning, ONCE. Only ONCE.) FTR, nips are the pointy, pokey-out part, not the colorful surround.
2) ***-cleavage is OK, as long as I see nothing brown and/or pucker-y
3) Lips... And, I think we ALL know what I mean. Lips just might get you Perma-BANNED, the second I see them.
4) Camel-toe? As long as it's covered (see reference to *lips*, above. If I can see lips, even through the fabric, BANNED.).
5) Lastly, if someone manages to cross a line I have not yet defined it WILL get deleted, a PM sent to the offending party, and this list will be modified.

I let it go for far too long, but I decided to finally draw the line. PM Me your complaints, concerns, or commendations.

Old 02-18-2013, 04:13 PM
1st Gear

Here is a simpler approach

Delete the thread completely. If these nimrods need to get their jollies off, that's what google.com is for

Old 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Senior Administrator

Thanks for the advice but I deleted it long before I posted this thread.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Bring.

It.

Back.

This forum needs moar *****.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:38 AM
2nd Gear

And here I was thinking you cared about me.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:42 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

this forum has plenty of ***** already. they seem to be asking a lot of questions and/or providing questionable amounts of useful advice/comment to others.

as far as the "Cleavage Thread" goes, I will admit that I do miss it, I also admit that it had gone, not just slightly over the line, but wayyy over the line. and these are the reasons that the board has moderators. now I must find other sources to satiate my need for mammary style *****, as opposed to general idiocy