Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

*Official Audiforums F1 Fantasy League!*

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 09:48 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
Jeremy it looks like you got your points.
I hope it is up because I logged in and it messed up on me. I had it all set and time in and all but the site was messing up....I logged in and it showed no drivers lol nor the spot where we were grouped.

Old 03-17-2013, 09:52 PM
1st Gear

Just tried it again and it did not show any points or anything at all....I log in with the Facebook link and so maybe that is a bad link now???

Old 03-17-2013, 10:01 PM
1st Gear

Ok Wow Feel Dumb Now Lol I Am Logged In Right Just My Dumb *** Just Clicked On The Right **** Now Lol 10 Points Nice.....Ummm So Every Race We Have To Pick Drivers All Over Right And Time........Just To Get Straight Lol

Old 03-18-2013, 01:53 AM
1st Gear

hope you guys stay. It was short notice when I decided to make it and I'm sorry. The site going down didn't help either.
I have 18 races to make up 33 points, I'm staying! Some of my issues seemed to be stemming from my wi-fi connection, but I'm sure issues with the site contributed as well. I'm just happy that they have fantasy F1.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Jeremy, your team will stay the same unless you make changes. If you make changes and right before the race you decide you don't like them there is a "roll back to last race" button where you pick your teams that way you get your money back from the changes. You will need to set your pole each week though.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:18 PM
1st Gear

Jeremy, your team will stay the same unless you make changes. If you make changes and right before the race you decide you don't like them there is a "roll back to last race" button where you pick your teams that way you get your money back from the changes. You will need to set your pole each week though.

Ah thanks for the info I know it shows no team picked but I will put in a pole time and mess with it this week in the next day or so because I know the next race is this weekend

Old 03-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

it's showing you have two teams in the league... One with a team and one without. Make sure you logged in with the right account.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:12 PM
1st Gear

it's showing you have two teams in the league... One with a team and one without. Make sure you logged in with the right account.
I just have been logging in with the FaceBook link only wonder whats up with the site

Old 03-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

the one that you logged in with last (today) has no points and no team. The other was last logged in on the 17th and has a team and 10 points... I'd try and figure it out because you want the one with points as it will have more money because you win money with those points. not much but some. If you can figure it out try contacting the site but I'd do it sooner than later.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 PM
1st Gear

the one that you logged in with last (today) has no points and no team. The other was last logged in on the 17th and has a team and 10 points... I'd try and figure it out because you want the one with points as it will have more money because you win money with those points. not much but some. If you can figure it out try contacting the site but I'd do it sooner than later.
yeah both times I have logged in with my facebook login linked on the site...I will try to just put in my email and log in that way and see it it picks it up if not I am on there *** lol I want my points

Quick Reply: *Official Audiforums F1 Fantasy League!*