Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

| SoWo VII 2013 | BsaintMedia Pictures & Video |

Old 05-29-2013, 12:02 PM
1st Gear
Arrow | SoWo VII 2013 | BsaintMedia Pictures & Video |

Hope you enjoy my SoWo 7 video for 2013, I wanted to do something a bit different and upbeat all while keeping it fun and PG-13. I myself am getting older and tired of the stupidity that occurs at meets and events like SoWo and H2oi. I made a special effort not to film or show the behavior regardless of it going on in order to hopefully prevent future problems and make sure we have events like SoWo. After all H2Oi is threatened year after year and it seems it might come to and end. The difference between SoWo and H2Oi is the town of Helen, GA where it takes place, actually wants the event. Where as Ocean City, MD tries to keep H2oi from happening. Anyways enjoy and I look forward to next year, and know that if you're stupid and act like an idiot it will not make it into any of these videos.

SoWo 2013 | BsaintMedia Official Video | Los Goonies - YouTube

I didn't take many pics, but here are the few I snapped

urotuning | Flickr - Photo Sharing! urotuning | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

Porsche SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Porsche SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

My Zombie Film Rig, SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! My Zombie Film Rig, SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

River, Helen GA | Flickr - Photo Sharing! River, Helen GA | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

Club Escape, SoWo Shot | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Club Escape, SoWo Shot | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

merc sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! merc sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

forge tent sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! forge tent sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

Tree Shot sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Tree Shot sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

old lady sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! old lady sowo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

e36 and e90 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! e36 and e90 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

E36 M3 and E34 at SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! E36 M3 and E34 at SoWo | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Steve Nawrocki, on Flickr

Old 06-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Administrator

Damn! Awesome stuff!

One day I'll make the drive out to SoWo from Cali.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-19-2018, 03:37 AM
1st Gear

Hi everyone, I agree with you DSR Leasing offers great deals for each and every car because my friend recently bought my Audi car from them. https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...-lease-309-mo/. Also they offer lease end protection program that you might be interested, https://dsrleasing.com/lease-end-protection/.