Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody up for sex?

Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default Anybody up for sex?

i'm doing my best to light a little fire in this forum. talk about what you will, but keep it in a PG-13 setting so the teacher doesn't come and slap us with the ruler!!

do you have any one memorable experience that continues to stand out among the rest?
an unusual place?
advise?
a love that got away?
a love that you never had a chance to experience?
what do you consider "romantic"?

let's play!

Old 10-04-2008, 11:05 AM
2nd Gear

last night I put on some Barry White.....lit some candles..... opened a nice Howell Mountain 94 Cab I have been squirreling away..... dimmed the lights.... lit some incense, and was ALL over myself

(sorry couldn't resist, wake and bake has got me giggly)

Because I know my girlfriend checks the history on my computer and will see this post , every experience with her has been more than I could have ever imagined. Except for that one time, with the midgets and the jumper cables. I still don't know WHY they had pirate costumes on, and what was the deal with the goat?

Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by Bad Justin
last night I put on some Barry White.....lit some candles..... opened a nice Howell Mountain 94 Cab I have been squirreling away..... dimmed the lights.... lit some incense, and was ALL over myself

(sorry couldn't resist, wake and bake has got me giggly)

Because I know my girlfriend checks the history on my computer and will see this post , every experience with her has been more than I could have ever imagined. Except for that one time, with the midgets and the jumper cables. I still don't know WHY they had pirate costumes on, and what was the deal with the goat?
now THAT'S what i'm talkin about!!!

not sure what i enjoyed more....the barry white scenario or the midget encounter.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
i'm doing my best to light a little fire in this forum. talk about what you will, but keep it in a PG-13 setting so the teacher doesn't come and slap us with the ruler!!

do you have any one memorable experience that continues to stand out among the rest?
an unusual place?
advise?
a love that got away?
a love that you never had a chance to experience?
what do you consider "romantic"?

let's play!
You'ld probably like getting hit with a ruler...LOL

I have alot of memorable experiences....HA HA HA "this one time in band camp....." j/k. The one that I cant get out of my mind, was this one chick who loved to get her hair pulled and wanted me to choke her, I admit at first I thought it was a little strange, but I ended up getting use to it and it became kinda fun.....

I've had alot of good ones get away, mostly over pride.I Don't regret any of it bcause then I wouldn't be where I am right now.....the wifey who I love and my beautiful kids......

When I was younger I was heavily into partying and doing massive amounts of drugs, there were a couple maybe 3 or four girls that I really liked but never picked up on the suttle jestures that they were interested. I guess being that high was adefinately not good for my social/love life.

Unusual places huh......Perv. HA HA HA
Lets see, In her dads backyard and her best friends parents back yard , everyones done it in a car but how about on the hood of the car, in a gas station bathroom, at the park, on a rooftop, in the parking lot at a middle school....the list goes on and on.....I'm somewhat a freak....HA HA HA

Old 10-04-2008, 11:51 AM
1st Gear

me and my girl used to do it in my car on roads with heavy traffic. my car had limo tint all the way around and had about 20% tint on the ENTIRE windshield. i also had expandable sun visors that covered the entire windshield (as extra insurance). back seat was just soo cramped so it was the front passenger seat that we used.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:54 AM
1st Gear

and when i mean heavy traffic, im talking about nyc, manhattan-type busy street, and we were there in my car, parked by the curb ******** away...

Old 10-04-2008, 12:02 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
now THAT'S what i'm talkin about!!!

not sure what i enjoyed more....the barry white scenario or the midget encounter.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Old 10-04-2008, 12:03 PM

^ ha ha ha

Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 PM
1st Gear

HA, good thread s4sweetee...my 2 best experiences were when she was a little randy after her tennis practice at the local baseball/tennis park. We went into the restroom and had some fun #2 as i was walking around town with this girl, we were talking about fun places we'd wanna have sex. on the way back to her place we stopped by the playground at the local middle school, and had some fun with both of us on one swing...awkward at first, but AMAZING once we got used to it

Old 10-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Site Moderator

Since this isn't posted in the S4 section, and you arent purposely trying to do something wrong, there will be no wrist slapping!

do you have any one memorable experience that continues to stand out among the rest? Sex on a roof (2 story!)
an unusual place? On a roof!
advise? Have sex on a roof!
a love that got away? She almost rolled off the roof!
a love that you never had a chance to experience? Never did it on a ranch roof!
what do you consider "romantic"? Roof sex

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anybody up for sex?