Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone "lost" their car

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 02:41 PM
1st Gear
Default anyone "lost" their car

Anyone ever "lost" their car!!!
The other night I went out for a few drinks, parked the car in the front parking bay of the building, left the pub and ended up at the back parking bay!!!....searched like mad and declared the Audi had been stolen. Oh boy...threw a wobble, called the cops and by that stage a crowd had gathered to witness the loss of my machine. After some "level headed thinking, and with the help of the cops, found the car in the front, exacly where I left it....mmmmm....felt like a real royal *******.
Dont think in gonna show my face there for a while,

Old 02-16-2006, 02:43 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: anyone "lost" their car

so how much did you drink? damn.

Old 02-16-2006, 02:45 PM

first thing that would have happened in the UK you would have been tested for excess drink while the other cops went round your car looking for possible prosecutions

Old 02-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Site Moderator

It's ok, one of my buddies parked his car in the base BX (it's the military verion of Walmart) and went next door to the commisary (grocery store) and when he searched the commisary parking lot he couldn't find his car, since it was in the other parking lot and reported it as stolen.

Old 02-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

lost my mind once, but luckily, i found it.

Old 02-16-2006, 04:50 PM
3rd Gear

Happened to me just this morning. I went into the garage to start her up and she was nowhere to be seen???

After searching around for 10 minutes I thankfully found her hidden behind the step ladder.

Old 02-16-2006, 07:12 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: crusader

Anyone ever "lost" their car!!!
The other night I went out for a few drinks, parked the car in the front parking bay of the building, left the pub and ended up at the back parking bay!!!....searched like mad and declared the Audi had been stolen. Oh boy...threw a wobble, called the cops and by that stage a crowd had gathered to witness the loss of my machine. After some "level headed thinking, and with the help of the cops, found the car in the front, exacly where I left it....mmmmm....felt like a real royal *******.
Dont think in gonna show my face there for a while,
If you're too drunk to rember where you parked your car then you shouldn't be driving in the first place.

Old 02-16-2006, 07:35 PM
1st Gear

Sure I had a few drinks, but my buddy was with me and he was sober and going to drive. Cops also checked that I was ok and I would never be stupid enough to drink and drive....thats pure crazy these days. This was only to laugh about mis-placing the car!!

Old 02-16-2006, 09:17 PM
5th Gear

i did this once back in high school...my parents went on vacation so i was driving their car to school...i didn't usually drive to school so i parked down on some random street (no school permit), and after school i couldn't find the car.....LOOONG story short, i reported it stole, they found it the next day (one street over ), brought it back to my house, and almost arrested me for filing a false report..they thought i was lying. [:@]

Old 02-17-2006, 03:03 PM
4th Gear

nothing tops this......one night i got WICKED drunk, woke up 3 hours later (for class) drove to school to take the test. left class twice during the test to throw up. After test (which i got a B on) went to the library on campus past out for 2 1/2 hours, missed my other class. Then just went home, then went to the parking lot to find my car, took me 1/2 hour to find it. haha i was sooo wasted that whole day.

Quick Reply: anyone "lost" their car