AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Audi Anthem (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/audi-anthem-63553/)

Sarah7106 05-14-2007 01:23 PM

Audi Anthem

Has anyone heard the song by Ciara "Like a Boy"? If you have..........what do you think of the beat. I am in love with the beat and I down loaded just the instrumentals and I blast them in my Audi via my ipod (cause my CD player doesn't work [:@]). Anywho I think this song is so appropriate for an anthem for Audi cause it's a perfect blend of classical.......class........and bold base. I love it.........If you haven't already heard the song or if you don't have the instrumentals for the song you should def. download it and blast it. Let me know what ya think. Also if you have any other reccomendations. I really like the russian opera kinda stuff too. I am thinking of putting a whole CD of classical remixes together (Bach, Bethoven, Chopin, etc.) to play in my Audi. I just think it looks like a symphony kinda car.

18T 05-14-2007 01:39 PM

RE: Audi Anthem

An audi is a classical music car. Just not mine because its too old and has lots of wind noise. i cant enjoy my classical music.

But thats besides the point. Audi used to use classical music in its old commercials.

PandaXpress 05-14-2007 01:41 PM

i heard that beat somewhere befor, is is sampled

Sarah7106 05-14-2007 01:46 PM

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i heard that beat somewhere befor, is is sampled
The classical part sounded very familiar in that beat. It sounds like a well known classical beat that's been remixed. I love it though. What did you think?

PandaXpress 05-14-2007 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Sarah7106
The classical part sounded very familiar in that beat. It sounds like a well known classical beat that's been remixed. I love it though. What did you think?
no i meant i heardthat beat in asong that was recent but i cant rememeber and its killin me rite nowwhy must u put me throught this hell Sarah whyy........

but anyways its a good beat, i would bump it in my car

Sarah7106 05-15-2007 08:41 AM

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: Sarah7106
no i meant i heardthat beat in asong that was recent but i cant rememeber and its killin me rite nowwhy must u put me throught this hell Sarah whyy........

but anyways its a good beat, i would bump it in my car
LOL.....sorry.........

PandaXpress 05-15-2007 11:55 PM

i finally realized wat song i was thinking of
Fort Minor - Remember the name
the violions threw me off but it sounds similar but are totaly different beats

i3uddha 05-16-2007 12:20 AM

yeah its the strings.. they have VERY similar chord progessions
- I think they may be in the same key..

but both are not sampled from any classical songs - their just arpeggio riffs..

PandaXpress 05-16-2007 01:31 AM

budda the producer will tell us whats up

BaconBait 05-16-2007 07:42 AM

Hall of the Moutain King.