Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 01:54 AM
1st Gear
Default AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

i was just contemplating this...when you guys see a girl in either an AUDI, BMW, or MERCEDES...do you think there's a certain look or perhaps a type of personality to her? I was just thinking about the girls that I know who drive audi, bmw, and mercedes, and started thinking about whether there's actually a difference between all of them..

obviously you can't really tell a girl's personality by just looking at her in any of these 3 cars..but do you have a certain type of perception of how her personality might be like? like say for example, all the girls i know who drive mercedes (or who really want a mercedes) are sorta like..how do i say it..princess-y type of girls..like daddy's lil girl kind of gals...or do you think that there's a certain type of look for each one of these cars...hmmm..just got me thinking about what people see me as when they see me in my audi...

or gender reversed..if there's a look to guys who drive audi, bmw, or mercedes...

so i was just wondering what everybody else thought about this...or not if nobody else thinks about this but me...

Old 07-29-2005, 02:04 AM
Administrator
Default RE: AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

ya sometime i use sterotype when i see a gurl in a car

like this its me though but i see alot of FOBs driving MBenz they always seem kinda stuck up and high maintance in their CLK500s
they always where thos face visors and long sleeves and stuff, very very shallow
im not sayin all are but some

AUDI/BMW gurls seem to be a lil more down to earth from the ones i met though, they seem less high maintance and chill but some arent

Jenn your a BMW/audi driver and u seem like a down to earth person, u dont seem stuck up or anything at all
your a nice person most of the time

Old 07-29-2005, 02:30 AM
2nd Gear

When i see a guy driving a mercedes, i tend to assume he's full of himself and hung up on stereotypes himself. Like, he wants people to know/think he has money. Girls that drive mercedes are usually the type that are nice to your face, but hags in general.

As for BMW's, the guys i know tend to think they own the best car in the world. When i see a guy driving a bmw, i usually assume he's married, I dunno why.... it just seems like the married guy who makes a good amoout of money car.... safe enough to drive the family around in, but sporty enough to feel hot in when he's out by himself. Usually girls with BMW's only bought their car because they know it's a nice car, like they seem to have no attachment to their car, but drive it because they want to be seen as someone who has a bmw and made a smart buying decision.

I always meet cool Audi people and don't really see any stereotypes toward them. I'm probably partial though.

I'd like to think I don't think these things about people for no reason, but can't help it sometimes.

Old 07-29-2005, 03:07 AM
5th Gear

hot car + hot girl... is hot. But yeah, I cant help but not care who they are as people... when I see them all done up, in their uber expensive cars... I know many girls who's dad's have bought them nice cars... its wierd. I have a pic on my phone of a jag that some chick at my school drives, her plate is her name... yeah. good times!

mamasaid... you know multiple girls that drive bmw's, audi's, and mercedes? I'll be needing introductions...

Old 07-29-2005, 03:36 AM
3rd Gear

i find that by me....mercedes females are usually mothers (usually milf's...but thats another story for another time)...bmw's are usually the realll jappy college junior girls..and audis are just the hot classy girl (duh)...actualy...i'd say that by me...80% of the audi population is male driven.....

--E

Old 07-29-2005, 04:02 AM
2nd Gear

It’s hard to not be biased on this one. Mercedes I don’t even pay attention to, but one of my friends has a BMW M5 and when I first met him I thought this is a hot Indian man, full of himself, all about money & what he can gain from it. Not the case.
Audi guys, so far? I can only judge from this site & I’m amazed by them. Some of the best men around.

Old 07-29-2005, 04:08 AM
Administrator

yes we are good people

Old 07-29-2005, 04:15 AM
Administrator

IMHO...

Mercedez: A girl that drives a car that doesnt know anything about cars and is high maintenance.

BMW: A girl that feels a little sporty and likes to play tennis.. and most likely had either a boyfriend or dad tell them it was a good car and talk them into getting it

Audi: A girl that cares what they drive.. usually sophisticated and down to earth, higher education smarter..

GUYS
Mercedez: A guy that only knows that mercedez equals money and wants to flaunt what he has.

BMW: A guy that wants to seem like he has a little money, and saw a eurotuner magazine and thinks that BMW's are super sporty and havent been introduced to Audi's yet

Audi: A guy that cares about his car, cares about driving characteristics, cares about class, cares about performance, and doesnt really care about flaunting money, or pretending to be something he is not..

I also believe that Audi's get more looks.. and you could pick up girls easier in an Audi than a BMW, or Mercedez

Old 07-29-2005, 04:18 AM
4th Gear

ya i think girls that drive BMW are all stuck up. Girls that drive some Mercedes seem the same, but otehr mercedes (2 door) seems full of them selfs. Like mommy and daddy give me everything. and last girls that drive audis are rich but dont wanna flash it, and or business girls. thats what i think

Old 07-29-2005, 04:18 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

I also believe that Audi's get more looks.. and you could pick up girls easier in an Audi than a BMW, or Mercedez
i never use my car to pick up chick but i say a BMW or Mbenz are better tools to pic up gold digger gurls

Quick Reply: AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl