Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 04:41 AM
Default RE: AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

NO there isnt, most girls at my school drive a BMW, MB or Audi/ VW. All they have in common is the money taht their daddy's make. Or yea nad tehy r ususallly full of themselves and i have yet to see a ugly girl in one.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:04 AM
1st Gear

Here is a breakdown of what I know for sure.

BENZ:

C-class tends to be young professional women, or older women (Mothers) not MILFS
SLK/CLK-18-25 Hot college girls
S-class tend to be the 2nd Wives
E-Mothers

BMW:

3 series 18-24 yr old college girls High maintenance
5 series Engaged women/classy and elegant but MILFS
7 series-don't really see them

Audi:

S4:Wife of an audi nutt, but her daily driver
A4: Don't really see them
A6: Mother not MILF
A8: Never seen a woman/normally middle aged men

But you can never go wrong with a bright red Jeep Wrangler. The car is a p.o.s but the women who drive it are typically gorgeous.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:07 AM
1st Gear

One last thing. Every girl I know has one of the three but the BMW is the most common.

For those of you who think its because daddy bought it, but over 85% of all BMWs are leased. They have their noises in the air,but when the winter comes and they need us to drive them around because their cars cant handle it.

So just smile and nod.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:44 AM

A girl in an Audi is the same as a girl in a Mercedes... its a female in an horseless carriage (or automobile, as you youngsters call it).

I don't pigeonhole anyone until I meet them.

Old 07-29-2005, 01:11 PM
1st Gear

this is my PRECEPTION; not necessarly indicative of their personality
(these include women under 40)

mercedes: pretencious woman that wants to be a poster child for $$$. won't speak if you try to holla.......period.

bmw: a bit more down-to-earth than the merc owners; have more of a 'sporty' attitude. will wave at you through a rolled up window, maybe a wink or a bottom-lip-bite if you try to holla.

audi: much more approachable; understands who she is and what kind of car she drives in relation to the rest of the world. will want to race you then discuss polotics over a cup of joe.......if you try to holla

but that's just my preception......

Old 07-29-2005, 01:31 PM
2nd Gear

I'm only comparing to what I know:

Benz: Only know 1 chick who drives a c280. She is a smokin hot milf wit an awesome personality to boot.
Typically older women though

Bimmer: Have two friends who drove matching 3 series (theyre sisters) Tottally F'in clueless. Only bought it cause it's a beamer sold it cause they found out it was RWD.
Typically mostly hot mid 20's

Audi: The same two friends (sisters) 1 now has a Ford Expedition the other bought an AUdi A4 beacuse I told her too.
Typically young if they have an A4 generally hot
A6 middle aged wife
A8 old men who smell like moth ***** (like Jazz) hahaha j/k

Old 07-29-2005, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: 4dot

mercedes: pretencious woman that wants to be a poster child for $$$. won't speak if you try to holla.......period.

bmw: a bit more down-to-earth than the merc owners; have more of a 'sporty' attitude. will wave at you through a rolled up window, maybe a wink or a bottom-lip-bite if you try to holla.

audi: much more approachable; understands who she is and what kind of car she drives in relation to the rest of the world. will want to race you then discuss polotics over a cup of joe.......if you try to holla

"holla?"

Old 07-29-2005, 02:32 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: EvilA4

A girl in an Audi is the same as a girl in a Mercedes... its a female in an horseless carriage (or automobile, as you youngsters call it).

I don't pigeonhole anyone until I meet them.
I agree..we shouldn't pigeonhole anywone...especially based on the car they drive...

That beeing said...it is kind of fun to do!

sO....

BMW Daddy bought/leased it.....wanted it because everyone else has one.

MERC Looked at Jag, but they are really just FORDs, thought about a Lexus, but they are really just Toyotas....so got herself a MERC...

kAudi Not looking for status as a number 1 priority...actually took time and care to research cars. Wants a great car and does not need the status of the brand to reinforce sense of self worth.

Old 07-29-2005, 03:02 PM
1st Gear

"holla?"

"holla" is a term used to denote something like "hitting on a girl"...but you're not exactly hitting on her by having a conversation with her...just kind of calling her out that you notice her sorta thing and that you (the guy) are interested or likes what he sees...

i just wanted to say that by reading everybody's perceptions that OBVIOUSLY if a girl is in college that their daddy or mommy bought the car for them...but i'm sorry...very few people can afford their cars in college (unless you're like working full time and going to school part time) or perhaps you got a great deal on a lease and your mediocre weekend job is actually enough to pay for your car...but either way..if a girl is in college it's quite apparent that their parents pay for their car...and if they actually have enough money to pay for their car in college...they should have been using that money towards their tuition instead...but i dont think that just because their parents bought them a car means that they are stuck up...

also, being a former bmw driver...i happened to be very knowledgeable with my car (of course most girls sadly to say aren't)...but i will give into that stereotype that the reason i got my car was one of my friends has an m3 and he persuaded me to get one...but i actually researched a lot on my car as well as my audi before i got it...

not to be racist or anything...but one thing i notice is that most asian guys drive bmw while most white guys drive audis and again most asian people drive mercedes....but what i also noticed when i was getting my car serviced on weds is that audi seems to have a more broad customer...like i saw women (very few), and older men (dads probably), and just everyday ole joe's who look like they just rolled out of bed...and i saw all different nationalities as well....which i can say is a big plus for me...

Old 07-29-2005, 03:36 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: mamasaidA4

"holla?"

"holla" is a term used to denote something like "hitting on a girl"...but you're not exactly hitting on her by having a conversation with her...just kind of calling her out that you notice her sorta thing and that you (the guy) are interested or likes what he sees...

THANX for clearing that up for me mommasaid.
sorry evil...it's common slang were i come from.

Quick Reply: AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl