Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 04:10 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl

Just a little twist on the topic. I am orginally from Russia and when I visit this is what I see with the mafia:

Mercedes (the classic mafia vehicle):
600: you made your bones and doing well
G wagon: (bullet proof and custom made for 200Gs+) you are doing quite good for yourself

BMW:
7 series: the alternative to having a 600
X5: a hot new thing around there that people like to have
5 series: a car to have if yours is in the shop and nothing else is available

Audi: Unfortunately, not too many have Audis

Hope you enjoyed that random blurb.

Old 07-29-2005, 04:20 PM
1st Gear

Around here, the steriotype matches pretty well..

Merdeces women think they're all that, they're typically ***** or skanks

I don't see any BMWs drivin by women under 35 here

I have only seen one Audi girl, who spoke to me about buying an A6 (used), I pulled up next to her old 900s(??) and ended up next door getting coffee.

Old 07-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: mamasaidA4

"holla" is a term used to denote something like "hitting on a girl"...but you're not exactly hitting on her by having a conversation with her...just kind of calling her out that you notice her sorta thing and that you (the guy) are interested or likes what he sees...

i just wanted to say that by reading everybody's perceptions that OBVIOUSLY if a girl is in college that their daddy or mommy bought the car for them...but i'm sorry...very few people can afford their cars in college (unless you're like working full time and going to school part time) or perhaps you got a great deal on a lease and your mediocre weekend job is actually enough to pay for your car...but either way..if a girl is in college it's quite apparent that their parents pay for their car...and if they actually have enough money to pay for their car in college...they should have been using that money towards their tuition instead...but i dont think that just because their parents bought them a car means that they are stuck up...

also, being a former bmw driver...i happened to be very knowledgeable with my car (of course most girls sadly to say aren't)...but i will give into that stereotype that the reason i got my car was one of my friends has an m3 and he persuaded me to get one...but i actually researched a lot on my car as well as my audi before i got it...

not to be racist or anything...but one thing i notice is that most asian guys drive bmw while most white guys drive audis and again most asian people drive mercedes....but what i also noticed when i was getting my car serviced on weds is that audi seems to have a more broad customer...like i saw women (very few), and older men (dads probably), and just everyday ole joe's who look like they just rolled out of bed...and i saw all different nationalities as well....which i can say is a big plus for me...
sometimes a car makes a gurl stand out, wuts hotter then an asian gurl in a lets say 5speed dark gray 2003 audi a4 1.8t quattro with 19 inche milie Cup3 wheels, and with 35% tint allround

u kno some people can afford nice cars while in college i told u how i was able to afford my baby

ya and u do make a point most people who drive BMW/Mbenz are asian people but its usually the white people who are knowledgable in cars
but not all

Old 07-29-2005, 05:33 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: rowingdude

I have only seen one Audi girl, who spoke to me about buying an A6 (used), I pulled up next to her old 900s(??) and ended up next door getting coffee.

ORIGINAL: 4dot
audi: much more approachable; understands who she is and what kind of car she drives in relation to the rest of the world. will want to race you then discuss polotics over a cup of .......if you try to holla
see......i told you

Old 07-29-2005, 05:47 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

sometimes a car makes a gurl stand out, wuts hotter then an asian gurl in a lets say 5speed dark gray 2003 audi a4 1.8t quattro with 19 inche milie Cup3 wheels, and with 35% tint allround

u kno some people can afford nice cars while in college i told u how i was able to afford my baby

ya and u do make a point most people who drive BMW/Mbenz are asian people but its usually the white people who are knowledgable in cars
but not all
hahahahahah...yes i could imagine a girl with those EXACT specs would be pretty hot yeah and you're the exception with your car..one of the few i would say..most people couldnt if they're in college..

i think it's actually pretty funny but when i was on the bmw forums there was a thread from some guy who asked why bmw drivers are such ugly *****....i thought it was hella funny...so after a while i started catching myself looking over at bmw drivers and i couldn't help but start to agree...sad but true...guys in 3 series im like, "ewww...WHOA" while guys in M3s are not too bad looking (partly it's cause of their car tho...cause that car is soo friggin' hot)...and any guy in the 5 series....makes them automatically hot or classy...

but something i did notice between audi drivers and bmw drivers personality wise is that bmw drivers tend to be more like "eccentric" like more kind of out there kind of people...the younger ones anyway..while the audi drivers are more chill..go with the flow kind of people...im sure there are always exceptions...but that was my observation with both forums...

Old 07-29-2005, 06:21 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

IMHO...

Mercedez: A girl that drives a car that doesnt know anything about cars and is high maintenance.

BMW: A girl that feels a little sporty and likes to play tennis.. and most likely had either a boyfriend or dad tell them it was a good car and talk them into getting it

Audi: A girl that cares what they drive.. usually sophisticated and down to earth, higher education smarter..

GUYS
Mercedez: A guy that only knows that mercedez equals money and wants to flaunt what he has.

BMW: A guy that wants to seem like he has a little money, and saw a eurotuner magazine and thinks that BMW's are super sporty and havent been introduced to Audi's yet

Audi: A guy that cares about his car, cares about driving characteristics, cares about class, cares about performance, and doesnt really care about flaunting money, or pretending to be something he is not..

I also believe that Audi's get more looks.. and you could pick up girls easier in an Audi than a BMW, or Mercedez
took the words right outta my mouth.....especially the part about the male bmw drivers.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:34 PM
2nd Gear

here on the IT side of my company the cars are all starting to look the same. parking garage full of BMW or Lexus and about everyone under 35. diverse group of people all driving the same car. (except for the outsourced/off-shored)

Old 07-29-2005, 06:57 PM
2nd Gear

Ok, one thing i've notcied, benz and bmw at least here in Miami seemes to come with the optional blonde driver. Almost all the girls that drive benz and bmw here in Miami are blonde. Yes most of the girls in benz are a litlle more stuck up then other, and usually bmw and audi girls seem to be more down to earth with what they have.

Old 07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Pops

Ok, one thing i've notcied, benz and bmw at least here in Miami seemes to come with the optional blonde driver. Almost all the girls that drive benz and bmw here in Miami are blonde. Yes most of the girls in benz are a litlle more stuck up then other, and usually bmw and audi girls seem to be more down to earth with what they have.
where have u been Pops, long time no see, still caught up in 24

Old 07-29-2005, 07:13 PM
2nd Gear

LOL! Nope, finished taht a long time ago! Jack Bauer is history, until the 4th season comes out in dvd. I've been sick, and some family issues, but hopefully everything would be ok now. I know you cried yourself to bed every night thinking about me!!!!

Quick Reply: AUDI girl vs. BMW girl vs. MERCEDES girl