AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Audi paying for the rubber Im burning in the rental (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/audi-paying-rubber-im-burning-rental-57958/)

NuYorka103185 03-20-2007 05:33 PM

Audi paying for the rubber Im burning in the rental

I had that epc light issue so I went up to Audi they are holding it for 3 days to diagnose and fix. They had no Audis available for me so they sent me over to the HERTZ behind the dealership and hooked me up with an 06 mustang till they are done. They are paying for everything. SWEET!! Irealise driving this car just how superior our cars really are. My car is a 00 and blows this 06 outta the water in features and performance. With that said, I almost forgot how much fun power breaking was. Still I cant wait to get my car back. But hey atleast its free

AteUrV8 03-20-2007 05:38 PM

RE: Audi paying for the rubber Im burning in the rental

im assuming you got the v6? I work for ford, the v6 is still a pretty powerful little motor. If you got the GT than the next 3 days are gonna be non stop rubber burning lol.

chaos92287 03-20-2007 05:47 PM

ya he musta got the v6 cuz the GT would spank his A4

NuYorka103185 03-20-2007 06:06 PM

yeah v6. They'd be scraping me off the telephone pole if it was the v8. Lead foot problem

AteUrV8 03-21-2007 07:06 AM

ORIGINAL: NuYorka103185

yeah v6. They'd be scraping me off the telephone pole if it was the v8. Lead foot problem

lol thr v8's are definately not that exciting... they handle like a FREAKIN BOAT and have terrible brakes on the v6 model.

being rwd, both cars (with a manual tranny) can be a ton of fun.

Amze 03-21-2007 10:22 PM

Yep, my dad has a 07 GT on the way here.

Sitting in the garage... Saleen Body kit, deep dish 19" rims, different wing, Exhaust (getting it chipped)

He also has it coming with a REAL shaker hoodscoop, cold air intake.

300hp stock... he should be somewhere in the 340 range after all those mods.. I'd imagine.. its gonna be so badass looking, our test drive in the stockones went well, thing has a lot more pull than my audi (of course :() but I can't wait to see how much better it will look once its complete, and it will sound like a beast with exhaust + hood scoop, things gonna flyyy!

But yeah, V6's are so common.. I HATE THEM![:@]

and, lol @ power breaking the rental car.... thats awesome

TeeterTawter 03-22-2007 01:29 AM

u can get the same power out of a 6 that u get out of an 8, but the 8 sounds sooo much better.

akielb 03-22-2007 01:40 AM

:D