Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Avoid Motodyne scammers !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Default Avoid Motodyne scammers !!!!

Hello to everyone from Prospeed, Bulgaria and I am sorry that my first post will be negative, but it is for your own good.

I am writing this post to tell everyone to avoid Motodyne, because they are ABSOLUTE scammers. We have paid $12k 2 months ago for a supercharger kit for Audi A8 4,2 V8 and since then we had no reply from Motodyne and their "representer"
Robert Hackstetter , who`s real name is Kurbin, Robert Hack. Also we had sent someone to their adress,listed on their website,which is supposed to be 908 East Park Ave, Hainesport NJ 08036. There our guy asked the near shops about Motodyne and he had been told that they were gone for 2 years, because they did not pay the rent. There is a glass shop now in the same adress as you can see from the pictures:
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dyneby6pa6.jpg
http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?i...todyne1nn6.jpg

So avoid giving money or doing any business at all with Motodyne and their "representer" Robert Hackstetter ( Kurbin, Robert Hack ) and tell that to as many people, as you can.

And I am sorry if my english is not perfect.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:47 AM
6th Gear
Default RE: Avoid Motodyne scammers !!!!

actually your english is quit good and thank you for the information on Motodyne

Old 03-11-2008, 10:50 AM
1st Gear

Your english is excellent, and thanks for the heads up. Best of luck to you on getting your money back

Old 03-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Zombie Defense Force

ya they have been scamming people for a while now. sorry for your problems and thanks again for the heads up

Old 03-11-2008, 11:23 AM

We actually paid them without doing any research (big mistake), because we had talked to them about 2-3 years agoabout other products, that is why it never came to our mind to check them, for us they were "well known". Also because now I see for how long they have been actually running, i can imagine how many people have been scammed and that really pisses me off. As for our money, we talked with the American embassy here in Bulgaria and also contacted lawyers in the US... will see

Old 03-11-2008, 12:04 PM
3rd Gear

I hate scammers [:@]
Someone should kick em in the nutz

Old 03-11-2008, 12:39 PM
2nd Gear

I read a few things last year about Motodyne and their scam.It is unfortunate to hear your claim.

If you are in Bulgaria your best bet is to get the MTM supercharger (Once you get the $12k back). If you are just visiting Bulgaria, but you live in the states, then wait it out another year or so until VAST finishes R&D on their supercharger.

If you just can't wait that long you could have the MTM supercharger sent over, but I'm not sure who you could trust in the states to put it together properly. It probably isn't all that difficult.

Good luck! I hope it all works out!

Old 03-12-2008, 10:53 AM
2nd Gear

Robert Hack -robracerx@aol.com
+1.856-429-0151
Fax: (856)427-9445
1010 Red Oak Drive
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
US

Have you tried this address and phone no? This is his residence.....

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...&encType=1

Let me know if you need his SSN!

Old 03-12-2008, 12:32 PM

I have tried their "official" number and nobody picked up for a month, a guess when he sees the area code he just never answers. Now I tried the number you posted and he picked up, but as soon as he heard my voice and accent the *ucker said i got the wrong number and hung up, he is really pissing me ....to bad I am about 8000 miles away

Could someone call this number and pretend to be intrested in a product and then asks where is the supercharger kit for Prospeed ?

Old 03-12-2008, 02:58 PM
3rd Gear

what a fukcing douche. You should take a nice vacation to the states and kill this *******. However, I'm not too sure if NJ is much of a vacation

Quick Reply: Avoid Motodyne scammers !!!!