AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Beer Pong / Drinking Games (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/beer-pong-drinking-games-114210/)

theTTkid 09-29-2008 12:03 AM

Beer Pong / Drinking Games

well cab, you inspired me...

well guys, post up your rules and how you play!!

10 cup
2 re-rack
jennys
send backs
bounce = two cups
drink before your shoot
NAKED LAP!! hell yea...
elbow over table = 1 warning then 1 cup
redemtion

what about you guys?! Any other fun games you play?

CAB509 09-29-2008 12:10 AM

mmmm let me start

rules for pong

10 cup
1 re-rack (f the newbs they gotta learn somehow)
bounce
rollback (every so often)
naked lap (just like you hellssss yes because guys never loose:))
cup of death
finish your cup before you shoot
rebuttal

thats what I can think of right now.

as for other games I've played/play
kings
flip-cup
flip-pong
drunkball
dizzybat
thumper
game of life
minefield
thunderstruck (best f'in game ever)
Roxane
hi-low
black-out
boat-race
speed-pong
Civil War
that's the short list

and I'll give an honorable mention to the shotski because while it's not technically a game it's such a fun social thing to do that it needs to be included.

theTTkid 09-29-2008 12:14 AM

flip pong the one where everyone has a cup and then one cup in the middle filled with beer... you bounce it, if it lands in your cup you drink, if it bounces of one cup and lands in another that person drinks both, and then if it lands in the middle cup everyone drinks then flip cup, last to flip their cup drinks the middle?

and whats thunderstruck seeing as its the best f'in game ever

hiwords 09-29-2008 12:21 AM

we watched animal planet and everytime we saw an animal we drank, everytime we saw a hurd we shotgunned. ahh wut a night. i lost count of how many times i threw up but 6 of us went through 4 30 packs

theTTkid 09-29-2008 12:22 AM

^any animal? or like, a new species? haha, cause you wouldnt stop drinking!!...

CAB509 09-29-2008 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by theTTkid (Post 958189)
flip pong the one where everyone has a cup and then one cup in the middle filled with beer... you bounce it, if it lands in your cup you drink, if it bounces of one cup and lands in another that person drinks both, and then if it lands in the middle cup everyone drinks then flip cup, last to flip their cup drinks the middle?

and whats thunderstruck seeing as its the best f'in game ever

nope, with flip pong it's kind of like black-out but instead of having rotating into the throwing position you have four people playing BP and then 4-5 playing flip cup on the side. Whenever a cup is made, the sides play a game of flip-cup starting on the side the cup was made on. So it is possible to play multiple games of flip cup beck to back to back to back and get hammered really quickly.

Thunderstruck is probably a great game because it's my houses game and we all love to play it but the rules are simple. Gather all playing in a circle, and depending on the size of the circle pick either 1,2,3,4, etc. to be the starting drinkers. Then you play the song thunderstruck by AC/DC and whenever the word Thunder is said, the drinking rotates to the next person in the circle. if done right you can go through 2-4 beers in the span of the song thunderstruck. Which is about a beer every 1:20 or so.

Crystal 09-29-2008 01:11 PM

Waterfalls and Word Association are two of my favs.

railrunner 09-29-2008 03:04 PM

Circle of Death.
52 cards face down in a circle.
Draw a red card, drink that many swallows of beer (no need to measure here as we will assume you are a real man or woman)
Draw a black card, give away that many swallows. (can be broken down to distribute)
Face cards are 10 swallows.
Ace of Spades= Shotgun
You can easily gang up on someone.
If someone is gets two back to back 10's or such they should be close to finishing two beers.
six people will go through a case in about 20-30 minutes.

CAB509 09-29-2008 04:31 PM

to continue on here are the rules I usually play with for kings

2-7 - person who draws the cards divies out that cards value in drinks to whomever the choose. (ie if I were to draw the 6 I could give 3 drinks to one person, 2 to another and 1 to one more
8- date (pick a date, then anytime you have to drink they do to... and vise verse)
9- rhyme (first person starts a rhyme, and is followed until someone messes up, they drink)
10- catagories (pick a category and then you have to say things in that category, it goes on till one is repeated or someone can't think of one to add)
J- make a rule (once a rule is in play it is in play for duration of the game)
Q- questions (ask a question and they ask a question, then the next person does, you never answer the question asked of you, person who fucks up drinks)
K- dare (the group decides on something for you to do, such as a naked lap or shots, if your dating they do it with you)
A- waterfall (person who draws chugs and everyone else has to as long as the person ahead of them is still drinking

how do other play?

Bogie 09-29-2008 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by railrunner (Post 958578)
Circle of Death.
52 cards face down in a circle.
Draw a red card, drink that many swallows of beer (no need to measure here as we will assume you are a real man or woman)
Draw a black card, give away that many swallows. (can be broken down to distribute)
Face cards are 10 swallows.
Ace of Spades= Shotgun
You can easily gang up on someone.
If someone is gets two back to back 10's or such they should be close to finishing two beers.
six people will go through a case in about 20-30 minutes.

^Best way to pre-game ever when you're short on time.
The only problem is besides my college drinking buddy, not one person would ever play once they heard the rules and how much drinking would be involved.

But you forget --- or this is how we play.
6-8 cards face down in the inner circle.
More cards on the middle circle (placed face down around the inner circle).
The remainder 20+ cards on the outer circle (placed face down around the middle circle).

You draw a card and get to have another person choose 'black or red'.

If they guess the right color, you drink.
If they guess the wrong color, they drink.
2 = 2 gulps, 3 = 3 gulps etc, face cards are 10.

Outer circle is Times 1. Ex: 2 = 2 gulps of beer.
Mid circle cards are Times 2. Ex: 8 = 16 gulps of beer.
Inner circle cards are Times 3. Ex: 9 = 27 gulps of beer.