Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bush Uncensored

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 09:13 AM
2nd Gear
Old 04-29-2006, 11:18 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Bush Uncensored

Well that video has been around for only about two years. And so what? You think Billy didn't do things like that? Oh, I know its worse to swear and give the finger than it is to have sex with your intern while married in the oval office secret corridor. All the while, neither of those two acts affect how someone can govern...and believe me, I am not saying that Bush is doing a good job, just that while people like him and Clinton hold the high office, they are still people, and were once normal like us. Ok so maybe some of us aren't that normal.

Old 04-29-2006, 01:17 PM

ORIGINAL: thndrlight

Well that video has been around for only about two years. And so what? You think Billy didn't do things like that? Oh, I know its worse to swear and give the finger than it is to have sex with your intern while married in the oval office secret corridor. All the while, neither of those two acts affect how someone can govern...and believe me, I am not saying that Bush is doing a good job, just that while people like him and Clinton hold the high office, they are still people, and were once normal like us. Ok so maybe some of us aren't that normal.

dude.....chill[8D]

Old 04-29-2006, 02:26 PM
2nd Gear

I'd rather have Clinton in office than Bush... But I'm in the military so yea...

Old 04-29-2006, 02:51 PM

the problem when voting someone in is they have many +++ for them which turn to ----- when they are in which means they are all as bad as each other liars/thieves/sex maniacs "that's not so bad lol"/profiteers and don't give a **** about jo blogs who put them their[:@]

Old 04-29-2006, 03:05 PM

oh no.......politics

admin help[sm=admin.gif]

Old 04-29-2006, 03:37 PM

take a grip of your self man its only a discussion you know not the end of the world "yet" lol

Old 04-29-2006, 03:45 PM

point being "in a free society you can voice your thoughts that's called democracy and the internet is the same otherwise you would use it", your views are welcome along with those who don't fit the pattern and at least its an area we can challenge to come to some agreement at least "not like Iran" where your told whats good for you or else ( nothing personal you understand ) its just the way things are

Old 04-29-2006, 04:43 PM
4th Gear

So what's the big deal here again?

Old 04-29-2006, 04:47 PM
2nd Gear

That vid was shot when he was Governer of Texas, In the 90's. The guy can't joke around once in awhile? jeeeez.

Quick Reply: Bush Uncensored