Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

A car to impress a girl

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 06:40 AM
4th Gear

B6/7 S4... cheap, reliable, will still be there and fun to drive when the Hooter's waitress isn't.

Also won't cost you $750 a month for the next 6 years, like a new car, and a Hooter's waitress

Old 05-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by bradtyler02
B6/7 S4... cheap, reliable, will still be there and fun to drive when the Hooter's waitress isn't.

Also won't cost you $750 a month for the next 6 years, like a new car, and a Hooter's waitress
Until the flywheel frags into a million pieces while you're doing 80 on the highway or the cam chain tensioners go bad

Old 05-10-2013, 02:35 PM
1st Gear

In my opinion you already have game just by asking her on a date n getting her digits not many guys have the b**** to ask a girl even for there name. So don't buy a car just to impress girls. But audi is a great car

Old 05-11-2013, 08:14 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
Until the flywheel frags into a million pieces while you're doing 80 on the highway or the cam chain tensioners go bad
Stop hating...

hater

Old 05-30-2013, 05:24 AM
1st Gear

The only car that i ever had that attracted girls was a Corvette. I have a Ferrari now and even that does not do what the corvette did. BUT OMG ITS SO MUCH FASTER!!

BTW... It was a 1977 vette. Red. MUST BE RED.

Old 05-30-2013, 05:28 AM
1st Gear

oh.. and btw, a real girl won't care what you drive. She only cares if you treat her right and make her laugh. Help her with chores and pick her up from work. The rest is a bonus she gets to brag to her friends about but not required and NO CAR will impress her if you cannot do the basic things i just told you about.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:23 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by flav
oh.. and btw, a real girl won't care what you drive. She only cares if you treat her right and make her laugh. Help her with chores and pick her up from work. The rest is a bonus she gets to brag to her friends about but not required and NO CAR will impress her if you cannot do the basic things i just told you about.
been there done that. I know some guys and even it happend to me. I was Mr nice guy and did everything for the girl in the past. Wound up just getting used for company, while she was going out with a bad boy on the side. Beleive, I would rather be bad boy on the side rather than Mr nice guy who gets used.

2. If a car doesn't help pick up girls, then why do I see guys with big flashy rims and nice cars get all the girls.

Old 05-31-2013, 06:37 AM
4th Gear

How old are you, Catmag?

Old 06-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by flav
BTW... It was a 1977 vette. Red. MUST BE RED.
PRE-catalytic perverter 'Vetts are both faster, and cooler.

I had a '76 'Vette.

OK, it was a Chevette...

Old 06-02-2013, 10:42 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by catmag
been there done that. I know some guys and even it happend to me. I was Mr nice guy and did everything for the girl in the past. Wound up just getting used for company, while she was going out with a bad boy on the side. Beleive, I would rather be bad boy on the side rather than Mr nice guy who gets used.

2. If a car doesn't help pick up girls, then why do I see guys with big flashy rims and nice cars get all the girls.
ok, get a Corvette, get a makeover and dress with some style. Work out some great places to go and hang out. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash! Have a clean room, get some nice boxers, get some fake tan and learn how to apply it, and if you really want to attract your friends girls then pay 2 hot chicks to be all over you one night in front of them all and get a kilo of cocaine and let all the other girls know u have it. But none of this will last...and you will be poor.

Truth is, somewhere you will meet a girl and one day you might get married and have kids and drive some 7 seater bus and the only thing that makes you happy will be your own family. The flash rims are bullcrap for girls to do makeup in.

Quick Reply: A car to impress a girl