Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cell phone through speakers????

Old 07-29-2006, 05:49 PM
1st Gear
Default Cell phone through speakers????

I have heard that there is a way to have your cell phone conversations sent through your speakers in your car. I'm not sure if you do this with an FM transmitter, or by some other means. If you have any info please post!!! oh I have a sliver, so if anyone else does and has done this let me know.

Old 07-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Default RE: Cell phone through speakers????

it can with the right installation equipment fuses are there for it #8 is the fuse for it in your main fuses on the side of the dash in the door jam but you need the kit

Old 07-29-2006, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

Great..........more money! How much do those go for?

Old 07-29-2006, 06:08 PM

if you go to a Mobil phone shop they sell the kits and also fit them at an expense

Old 07-29-2006, 06:12 PM
5th Gear

you can buy kits on ebay and do it yourself..some of the older models (i know 96 & 97 for sure) are already wired for it, but i don't know about the later years

Old 07-29-2006, 06:15 PM

later year models are better upgraded with bluetooth you can even replace the radio with bluetooth built in

Old 07-30-2007, 11:47 AM
1st Gear

www.hfvt.com

You can findall sorts of hands-free carkits on our website, all of which can be installed so that you can talk and drive without holding your phone. all sorts of price ranges. additonally if you have steering wheel controls, we have an integration just like the factory where you can make and recieve calls from the buttons on your steering wheel controls and the audio mutes the speakers and come right through the factory speakers

http://www.hfvt.com/content/page/cat...61/SW101C.html

If i can be of any further help for suggestions or answer questions regarding bluetooth let me know

Best of luck
Chris

[/align]

Old 07-30-2007, 03:36 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Parrot Solutions

You can findall sorts of hands-free carkits on our website, all of which can be installed so that you can talk and drive without holding your phone. all sorts of price ranges. additonally if you have steering wheel controls, we have an integration just like the factory where you can make and recieve calls from the buttons on your steering wheel controls and the audio mutes the speakers and come right through the factory speakers

If i can be of any further help for suggestions or answer questions regarding bluetooth let me know

Best of luck
Chris

[/align]
SPAM!!!!

Old 07-31-2007, 05:14 PM
1st Gear

haha thank you

[/align]

Old 07-31-2007, 07:10 PM
4th Gear

Go buy a new Audi with bluetooth!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cell phone through speakers????