Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you ever feel like the sh!t?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 03:48 PM
4th Gear
Default Do you ever feel like the ****?

when you take your freshly washed audi out for a nice sunday drive and just get everyone to look at you? whether it be envy, or jealousy, or just plain ole wow!!

example, sweetee, you ever cruise down the highway on a nice hot sunny day with the top down and get all the young guys to look at you with a smirk and you just smile back with your over sized sunglasses with a look that just says "keep dreamin'" then push the s4 and cruise off into the distance?

or how about you ghetto? you got the windows down, music up, and the big booty corner hoes screamin "oh ghettoooo wee loveee youuu!!" ... you know you love it..

what about the rest of you? memories on a nice sunday drive? lets hear it

mine today, i went to the mall and bought my mom and ipod for her birthday, and a group of 6 SICK bikes rolls in and there is a crowd gathered in front of the mall looking at them, then i go by with my cut out wide open and just push in the clutch and rev up and you can hear it over the 6 bikes that just rolled through and the echo through the mall entrance, everyone looks and its just like "yeaaa... i know" and i was "the ****" in my own world for about 5 minutes... then again i was fillin her up at the gas station and a vette pulls in with its little rumble, once again, i put it to shame with the cut out.. good times

today was also a good day cause i hit 295ft lbs of tq

Old 10-12-2008, 03:51 PM

^ or how about you ghetto? you got the windows down, music up, and the big booty corner hoes screamin "oh ghettoooo wee loveee youuu!!" ... you know you love it..

Every day I wake up bro.....

Old 10-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

absolutely! those top down days are the most fun! i especially like it when guys notice my wheels! i've had my car for three years now and still enjoy it as much today as the day i got it.
my car is especially unusual because you don't see many of this color in the area.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:53 PM
5th Gear

hmm, i've never surprised anybody with my exhaust but i do blast my music quite a bit down a busy street. i feel like the **** whenever i'm in my car lol. cuz i'm da **** and you da shitta, i **** on you muahahahaha

Old 10-12-2008, 04:01 PM
4th Gear

i saw some girls i recognized from high school too haha, oh god.. too many stories...

i seriously wonder though what goes through the head of older guys when they see me in an audi... and young kid.. oh well

Old 10-12-2008, 04:03 PM

^ you should have pulled up to those girls you knew and asked one of them if they wanted to go for a ride.......capitolize little homie !!!

Old 10-12-2008, 04:05 PM
4th Gear

ok im 19... they are maybe 17? thats trouble haha

Old 10-12-2008, 04:05 PM
5th Gear

My car was looking -great- today all cleaned up... I've got an 02 A4 now, dolphin gray with full ultrasport kit and S4 door blades... 19" BBS LM's, and a perfect lowered stance.

Then, some chick in her minivan with 9 kids slammed on her brakes for some ridiculous reason in front of me... now I need a rad, and who the **** knows what else. Not been a good day so far. Insurance is 1000 deductible, I figure damage is going to be around 2500 to repair at the dealer, although I could do it elsewhere with used parts for around 1500. Tough call for me... I am leaving for Cuba on Tuesday, so I think I'll just drop it at the dealer, pay the 1000 deductible and know it'll be done right when I get back in a week.

Grr.

/rant

Old 10-12-2008, 04:08 PM
4th Gear

^ damn dude, sorry to hear, at least things will get back to normal eventually...

Old 10-12-2008, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by theTTkid
ok im 19... they are maybe 17? thats trouble haha
once again.....

Name:  entrapment.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  53.7 KB

Quick Reply: Do you ever feel like the sh!t?