Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

does anyone else hate their car as much as i do?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 07:51 PM
1st Gear
Default does anyone else hate their car as much as i do?

with all of the crap my car has given me and all the ridiculous amounts of money spent, i can honestly say i hate my car. anyone else out there in my shoes?

Old 05-28-2007, 08:54 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: does anyone else hate their car as much as i do?

Nope, but I think you should stfu?

Old 05-28-2007, 10:01 PM
2nd Gear

Amze
Date 5/28/2007 5:54:19 PM

Nope, but I think you should stfu?
+1

Old 05-28-2007, 10:19 PM
18T
4th Gear

Maybe you shoulve waited and bought a car that had been taken care of properly.

I LOVE MY CAR.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I love my car and she loves me. We're going to get married and have kids one day, I just need to figure out how to break the news to my fiancee...

Old 05-28-2007, 10:24 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: yohan

with all of the crap my car has given me and all the ridiculous amounts of money spent, i can honestly say i hate my car. anyone else out there in my shoes?
you bought a 98 2.8 nuff said.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:29 PM
1st Gear

yes yes we all have audi problems ... right after i got mine i had to spend about $3000 on "problems" ... thats $3000 in dealer dollars if i did it myself like i should have it would have been about $1000... but no, no1 feels like you, so add another vote for stfu ... but i caneasilysay i hate audi dealerships, but then again it was my own stupidity like it was yours for not knowing what comes with owning an audi.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:31 PM
1st Gear

yohan, to say you hate your Audi in an Audi forum is probably not going to make you any friends.
If you have serious issues with the cars, I have found that there are a lot of people in this forum that would gladly help you by just asking and saying please. So instead of bashing on your car find a more creative way of solving the issue: fixing it, selling it, trashing it, whatever it.

Good luck.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:41 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: djuro37

yes yes we all have audi problems ... right after i got mine i had to spend about $3000 on "problems" ... thats $3000 in dealer dollars if i did it myself like i should have it would have been about $1000... but no, no1 feels like you, so add another vote for stfu ... but i caneasilysay i hate audi dealerships, but then again it was my own stupidity like it was yours for not knowing what comes with owning an audi.
There is nothing wrong with 99% of NEW audi's.

There is something wrong with 90% of USED audis that people buy just because tthe previous owners have not taken care of them. I work at audi and see people just completely dissregarding their cars.

For example..

Lady with a 04 A4 comes in on a tow truck .. she tells me her car quit on her. I asked her when was the last time you changed your oil? She sias " i dont know" And this is a car that had 30-40K miles.

There are cars that make it 40k miles that come in with only ONE oil change ever.

People dont take care of their cars. Especially high end european models that are not cheap to maintain when neglected. They are not domestics, you cant just go to home depo and buy some piping to fix something.

He is bitching because the previous owner(s) had neglected the car and now hes paying for it.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Senior Administrator

YO!!! Yohan, I'd say we all prey much have a love/hate relationship... Kinda like the marriage-idea cyberlogocx suggested. You take teh bad with the good. We ALL want some degree of performance/European exclusivity, and are generally prepared to accept the cost of that desire, just like marriage. Sounds like you and your hney need a trial-separation, and/or divorce

Quick Reply: does anyone else hate their car as much as i do?