AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Does Anyone Else Have A Problem With Asian Female Drivers? (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/does-anyone-else-have-problem-asian-female-drivers-118302/)

CrazyEights 11-11-2008 10:41 AM

Does Anyone Else Have A Problem With Asian Female Drivers?

Don't get me wrong. I usually think that women drive just as well or sometimes more aggressive than some male drivers. But why is it that almost every asian woman I've ever come across in daily traffic and in friendships in daily life have been f'n terrible drivers? On the way to work this morning on randolph after new hampshire ave, this 20-something chick in a black tinted 325/335i bmw f'n jumps out in front of me going like 25 mph (45 mph zone) when i'm in the left lane going about 60. she saw me long in advance cause i'd been laying on my horn just so she wouldn't move over, and she did anyway... wtf? just a rant...

wanted to see if anyone else had this problem... asian men are great drivers and men and women of other races, creeds, sexualities, etc are generally all great drivers for the most part... so what is it with asian women? i'm not racist or anything because i'm mixed with multiple ethnicities including a little chinese, but c'mon... i can't be the only one with this experience when it comes to daily driving.

S4sweeteeteeRS 11-11-2008 10:52 AM

in my experience, i would have to generalize them to be slow drivers.
when i'm in my car, my objective is to get from point A to point B, usually in the shortest amount of time.

Audi_Skydiver 11-11-2008 01:10 PM

I agree with S4 Sweetee. LOL

Josh

onepoint8tee 11-11-2008 01:22 PM

Yes, they don't use turn signals. It's one of the key traits. The worst is when one gets behind the wheel of something like an old Toyota Previa. If you ever come accross that shit just pull over and wait it out.

hiwords 11-11-2008 01:29 PM

iono mayn. i'm asian and i don't know a single asian women in my extended family that drives so that may be why. i have asian female friend's who drive but ya i know what you mean about them being a bit slow and selfish about which lane they should be in. of course when i'm in the car i yell at them but it's not like they don't do it the next time i see them anyways lol.

airguard350 11-11-2008 02:08 PM

^ True dat.

GHETTOxWHITExBOY 11-11-2008 02:34 PM

I hate it when I'm driving down the street in the right lane and I see someone waiting to make a right hand turn into my lane, but instead of turning like a normal person when they have ample amount of time, they wait until I'm about 50 feet from them and then decide to pull out infront of me at the last possible fuhkin minute. WTF....then I pull up next to them and their either a paisa or a chino.......completely baffels me.

P.S. I just love their green tennis visors that they wear.....HA HA HA

bgrist 11-11-2008 02:34 PM

do you guys remember gone in 60 secs when the black guy was running a driving school and that crzy asian lady kept f'ing up...hah i dont hav any personal bad experiences with them but that left an impression in my brain so i just assume their all like that...ahh hollywood

onepoint8tee 11-11-2008 02:39 PM

The absolute worst is how some will put their turn signal on DURING the turn.

Audi_Skydiver 11-11-2008 02:40 PM

or once they are in your lane they flash it once.

Josh