Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

drunk biatch smashed my boat.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 01:24 PM
3rd Gear
Default drunk biatch smashed my boat.

so last night after a good time on the river we loaded my boat onto the tralier and were about to leave the pier when this drunk chick that was with us got in here friends car and hit the gas instead of the brakes and slammed into the rear of my boat. its an outboard motor so she slammed that, pushing it into the boat and pretty much ripped off the whole rear of the boat. its deff totaled and unfixable.
It really sux cause i got a real good deal on it ans wont be able to find another boat in that condition for the price i paid.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:37 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: drunk biatch smashed my boat.

dam... and let me guess you were to nice to call the police because she was drunk... she dose have insurance you know, and if the boat is fiberglass it can be fixed, this place where my friend works changed over a dual outboard and he changed it and put in a 350 with a single shaft.. fibergass can always be fixed thats whats so nice about it, not all that hard either, if you cant get her to pay you for the damage i would read up a bit on fiberglass and try and fix it.. How big is the boat?

Old 07-13-2006, 01:52 PM
4th Gear

Wow that sucks man, what did you do? Will insurance cover the damage?

Old 07-13-2006, 01:52 PM
3rd Gear

it is a 16ft open bow, yes i was too nice to get the police involved,but i did have her sign a contract saying that it was her fault and that she assumes full responsibilty and will pay for the full cost of the boat(1200 dollars). i just dont know if it can be fixed or even worth fixing, serisouly the rear of the boat where the engine mounts is ripped off and the engine is about to fall off.

Old 07-13-2006, 02:03 PM
3rd Gear

you would be amazzed as to what they can fix with fiberglass, and you have one thing going for you... its all really easy to get to.. my grandfather just recked his 30" freedom sail boat i could post some pics, almost ripped the keal off the boat and its all better now )
they will or you can just reconstruct the whole tail section of the boat, take it to a local boat yard and see what the price would be, of if its even worth it, you have nothing more to loose

Old 07-13-2006, 02:26 PM
2nd Gear

sorry to hear about your boat. dam drunkin bitches.
hopefully it wont cost more to fix than you paid for it.

Old 07-13-2006, 02:39 PM
1st Gear

Tell her to replace the boat with a comparable boat. She was drunk and you should have called the police on her. Drunk drivers kill alot of people!!![:@]

Old 07-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

she should offer to pay for the damages, either with her insurance or a private arrangement.
either that or tell her you want her to see something inside the boat, then when she gets in, shove it out and down the river. wave bye-bye and tell her you'll call it even.

Old 07-13-2006, 03:10 PM
2nd Gear

I vote for Kelly's idea

Old 07-13-2006, 03:14 PM
4th Gear

ditto on kelly's idea. that really sux though.

Quick Reply: drunk biatch smashed my boat.