Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

F & F: 3 trailer is out; LAME LAME

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 06:28 PM
3rd Gear
Default F & F: 3 trailer is out; LAME LAME

F & F: 3, wow, add another one to the list of incredibly horrible movies for the aftermarket car industry. I watched this trailer and the whole time I just thought to myself, why? just let the damn movies die already.

Dont get me wrong, I like the import scene as long as the cars are tatefully moded, i.e. jdm styling and performace minded. But this movie just totally turns me off of the whole scene. [sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif]

Old 03-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Administrator
Default RE: F & F: 3 trailer is out; LAME LAME

damn the price of the 240Sx will sky rocket yet again
i will neve buy that car now[&o]

Old 03-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

OOOh crumb.. I am at work & cant check out the trailer.. I gotta chk it out when I get home..
Funny how they just toatlly lost touch w/ the scene they were trying to promote -
& in turn created a whole new "riced out" type of scene..
Like eclipses on airbags & chrome wheels w/ giant spoilers & NOS. muahhaHAHAHAhaha

Cheng - youll get that car once ure a gazzzilionaire billionare.. you n I will be
the only gazzzioinaires in the 240sx club HAHAHA

Old 03-17-2006, 08:04 PM
4th Gear

Part III of movies is always the best! Just look at the Godfather series.

Since the first F&F sucked *****, I can only imagine how bad this film is. I can hardly wait for the F&F prequels, where they show all of these morons parents decked out in 70-80s clothes/hair/music/cars. At least it would have some real comic value. I think I should write SNL for their next spoof trailer.

Old 03-17-2006, 08:48 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah, the Hollywood suits have a terrific ability to take an idea, "tweek" it to make it more exciting, and by the time they're done with it, it doesn't even remotely resemble the original idea.
I think that's partially why reality-based entertainment shows are doing big biz. (But even they get some of that same 'treatment'.)

Old 03-17-2006, 09:34 PM
2nd Gear

I must say I enjoyed the first one, but the second one was complete crap, and the third was supposed to see the return of Vin Diesel, but not like that's happenin' anymore.... so its gonna suck.

Old 03-17-2006, 10:34 PM
3rd Gear

God damnit. There are "tuned" cars smashing into traffic now? What bullshit. And I've never seen this "star"ring actor.

I hate Hollywood. I'd bomb it. [:'(]

Old 03-18-2006, 12:00 AM

i cant believe u guys, its a great plat and hahahahhahaha, sry, i just couldnt do it. Thats just gonna be horrible. Some good drivers doing a few of the drifts. Like the spiral parking garage ramp.

Old 03-18-2006, 02:17 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: Bow-Wow

"When you drift, if you aint outta control, you aint in control"
WWWoooooooOOOOO000000 T ! thats just great writing.. & why is Bow-wow in a film about underground street racing ! er drifting...
I guess they had to match the writing to the acting.
And why is every F&F start w/ a white guy who befriends a black guy side kick (Vin diesel is part black),
to go against a 3rd party minority ?

They take an idea n try to tailor it n make it mainstream, n exciting for avegrage movie goers w/ eyecandy etc.
and end up losing the audience that they shouldve been catering to. Why not give street racing / car enthusiast movies a real plot?
real actors, real writing? it gives the whole scene a bad name, and does nothing to promote the real culture... If your'e going to make a movie about underground drifting races, then stick to that - dont make it about ... well heres the synopsis - read how ridiculous it is for yourself..

Synopsis:
Sean Boswell (Lucas Black) is a hot-headed, underdog street racer who runs afoul of the police. To avoid jail time, Sean is sent to live with his gruff, estranged father, a career military-man stationed in Tokyo. He finds action when a fellow American, Twinkie (Shad 'Bow Wow' Gregory Moss), introduces him to the underground world of drift racing. On his first time out drifting, Sean unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," a local champ with ties to the Japanese crime machine Yakuza. But when Sean falls for D.K.'s girlfriend, Neela, an explosive series of events is set into motion.

[&o] [:'(] [] [:-]

Old 03-18-2006, 03:17 AM
Administrator

they are in japan and why do they all know english

Quick Reply: F & F: 3 trailer is out; LAME LAME