Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Get your new AF SHIRTS and DECALS here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 11:30 AM
SoCal Crew Member

looks great chocalotstarfish! ...thanks for all the help you've been my savior on this... the one piece design should be cheaper than the decals i was having made...better for production and our AF members wallets =)

Old 07-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Decal ordering info!

OK guys the final price will be $3 per decal. That includes shipping. Please note that if you order more than one decal the first one is $3 and any after that is $2.50 since you only have to pay the shipping once. I will be accepting the payments VIA Pay-Pal at chocalotstarfish@yahoo.com please send the money as "GIFT" to prevent pay-pal fees as I am not making money off the decals and will be loosing money out of pocket if I have to pay pay-pal fees.

DO NOT PAY JUST YET!

HOW TO order and pay:
Please PM me how many you would like and address for delivery.
I will then respond with a total amount.
Once you receive the amount please make payment at above pay-pal. In the notes area on pay-pal please include your AF username so I can track who has paid.
Once payment is received I will ship in 2-3 days.

I will ONLY do orders via PM since it is easier to track.
Any questions please PLEASE PM me!

for pictures of the decal please click here

Note for members going to the EAST COAST meet on Aug 14-15 please do not order, I will be bringing them with me and will just sell there!!!

-chocalotstarfish

Old 07-24-2010, 01:48 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Shirts are still available through me guys/gals.... pm me with ordering details.

thanks!

Old 08-07-2010, 01:39 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Headed to the T-Shirt shop Monday!!! get your orders in!!

Old 08-19-2010, 10:27 PM
1st Gear

you are in what part of socal? i really want a sticker dont have pay pal but i can go give you money if your some what near riverside

Old 08-20-2010, 09:35 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by JETSPEED333
That's right!!!....

( THIS ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED ON MARCH 8TH.... please get your order/payment in soon! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you DAX.

Discount Advertising Xpress --- known as DAX, is going to be our new apparel and decal production headquarters. I spent some time there and there product and people are great!

The Audiforums.com design is going to stay almost exactly the same but with a new printing technology and material for outstanding quality and performance.

DAX offers such a wide variety of apparel to choose from and is able to press on the audiforums.com decals just about anywhere on the clothing! So now zip-up sweaters will be available and long sleeves with audiforums.com down the sleeve will be possible!

I am really happy to have met everyone from DAX and look forward to dealing our business with them. So lets get these orders going!!!

(please do NOT order shirts/sweaters from DAX's website)
here is a link to DAX's website -------> http://daxprint.com/
...all payments will be made to my paypal account = jetspeed333@aol.com

Here is the new Audiforums.com apparel look!

back of shirts, below....

back

The font has changed slightly and the sports "A/" symbol in now included on the back of the shirt/sweater/long sleeve...

These are the three colors that are easily available and look good... if you are intrested in another color you can first see what's available through Dax's web site or IM me and i can look into it.

(please do NOT order from DAX's web site)
here is a link to DAX's website -------> http://daxprint.com/
...all payments will be made to my paypal account = jetspeed333@aol.com

T-shirt =........$20
Long sleeve = $25 ( if you want the "Audiforums.com" decal going down the sleeve it's $5 extra per decal )
Hoodie =........$30

This price INCLUDES shipping $$$ to any of the lower 48 states ( if you are out of this area please IM me )

All payments will be made to my Papal account @ Jetspeed333@aol.com

If you do not have a papal account we can work a new payment method out just send me a PM.

I want give a very special thanks to our beloved i3uddha (aka Jason), for if it wasn't for him and his help these shirts and decals would not be here right now... thanks again Jason!

- i also work 50+ hours a week, so bare with me if i don't get to your pm right away... i will be doing my best to get everyones shirts out ASAP.
This are very cool T-Shirts.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by dan121
you are in what part of socal? i really want a sticker dont have pay pal but i can go give you money if your some what near riverside
dan121,

Jet does not carry the stickers anymore. Chocalotstarfish is the one who has them. Contact him for more info.

Old 09-01-2010, 03:16 PM
2nd Gear

Stickers are bad ***!!!! thanks again!

Old 10-25-2010, 01:42 AM
1st Gear
Default Help!

JETSPEED333:
Deff NOT being a stalker here; but in what area of so cal are you?
I have a 02 A6 with the B5 s4 engine (aka 2.7T) and have done several mods already... However, I am trying to find other Audi "groups" in so cal and figure out where they meet, how often, blah blah etc... I haven't met anyone where I'm at as far as Audi tuners are concerned...eg Honda ricerssssssss...
Can you help me out? Also, deff wann get a decal for my car! Any photos? Thanks,
Stephen

Old 10-25-2010, 02:06 AM
Super Moderator

Pics of the decals are here. go to page 21 for ordering info.
and a few more pics of different people with theres. here.

Last edited by chocalotstarfish; 10-25-2010 at 02:08 AM.

Quick Reply: Get your new AF SHIRTS and DECALS here!!!