AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   GO STEEEELERS (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/go-steeeelers-24648/)

rbrtech 02-06-2006 10:17 AM

RE: GO STEEEELERS

First off who does a push off right in front of a ref and they one one major call even though they were holding all game and didnt get called for it. Ben did cross the line (46 DLP) he crossed the nose crossed the plane before his shoulder was hit. Granted there were some crappy calls even yet Steelers still won! People can moan and cry the won and they deserve it. Look at the plays back when Steelers played Indi. They tried to give that game to indi through crap penalty calls. You just got over come it. Seahawks killed them selves. OH and by the way GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLERS!

pturbo 02-06-2006 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

BOO the only reason that the steelers won, is because they called back 2 TD's that the hawks got on BullShit calls, and they gave Ben that TD, even though he didnt cross the plane with the ball IMHO, the steelers didnt even earn the win.. look at the stats for their MVP.. crappy
You can say that again!

The Steelers got all the breaks in the playoffs and in the Superbowl. No one will ever convince me that Ben's phantom TD was worth 6.

techbod 02-06-2006 01:04 PM

oh great stuff just like fu@ball over here I hate it "it doesn't have wheels" but i'm glad it entertained youall;)

XtremeAfrican 02-06-2006 02:31 PM

OK...the stealers only moved the ball on "trick" plays seattle should have one that game. it was bs the calls that were made against them. seattle out played the stealers but the refs out played the seahawks. When John Madden and the other annoucers are calling BS on those calls you know you have some refs that have money on the game...[:@][:@]

I say REMATCH.

sorry for sounding like a sore loser but that game was f-ed up

99a4audi 02-06-2006 02:55 PM

even though the whole super bowl sucked, glad the bus won though

pturbo 02-06-2006 03:10 PM

We wuz robbed, I tell ya!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl//story/5310192

apg96 02-07-2006 12:30 AM

OK well, all u sore losers are all just babies. They could have been perfect refs and the steelers would have still won. They were better and wanted it more. Cry me a river. Get over it, if u bet and lost tahts ur fault. Dont be mad cause u were wrong. I agree the refs sucked but not enough to give them the game. I mean come on, it wasnt exactly close.

Rockdizzle 02-07-2006 12:59 AM

I think that you are wrong!! had the TD's not been recalled the score would have been much different. if the calls didn't matter then why are so many people saying they did?

apg96 02-07-2006 01:25 AM

OK well the penalties were only bad on 1 of teh TDs They hold still existed but it just didnt need to be called. The steelers TD would have either been made on the next down (most likely) or a FG. U guys ever think taht made the Hawks got called on more b/c they had more penalties? Hmm ponder that,

cary12 02-07-2006 02:10 AM

Give me a break with all the Seahawk BS. I've never heard so much crying in my life. This is just another win for the AFC. Why don't they just narrow the NFL down to AFC teams? The super bowl would be much better. If Seattle would have won that game, everyone would have been calling BS on the Steelers. The Steelers won and at the end of the day, that's what matters.

Trick plays are the reason they won the game??? That's the craziest thing I have ever heard. That's why they call them trick plays. They trick the other team. If you are talking about the reverse half back pass for 45 yards for the TD, that was an awesome play. That stuff happens all the time and no one stops it. I thought the game really sucked but I'm glad the AFC came up with another super bowl win. Same thing next year as well... :D