Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got Dumped

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 06:58 PM
1st Gear
Default Got Dumped

Well, there's no reason to really post this but I'm at work and there's nothing to do but think about it so I'm just gonna post so I can kinda put my feelings down. My girlfriend of just under a year broke up with me because she said she needs some time to find herself and she can't do that with me. She's basically had one boyfriend or other since she was like 12, we're 20 now. We met right at the beginning of college, and I think with the new year starting she's looking for some time to experience college without me I guess. I dunno, I'm just upset, one year was like 2 weeks away, I was already working on this photo album/memory book i was making her. i'm not really expecting replies I just needed to vent cuz I'm pretty depressed at the moment. I dunno, I guess I'll see if i can find some work to do to get my mind off it. Later.

Old 08-24-2005, 07:01 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Got Dumped

Get over it. Women are evil creatures sent to test mens patience. First rule of a dumpage situation... bag her best friend! ;-)

Old 08-24-2005, 07:02 PM
1st Gear

Haha, I don't really wanna do that lol. I still care about her, I'm not bitter about it.

Old 08-24-2005, 07:03 PM
18T
4th Gear

ehh i don tknow what to say. i been there but i dont think anything i say can help you. so just ride it out, it will get better.

you have your .. car... at least.

Old 08-24-2005, 07:09 PM

only way to get her back is to make her jealous and play liek ur over her. OOo and those pix need to be torched.

Old 08-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Administrator

TheHolyGhost just let her go, hopefully she'll realize how special you are to her and come back to you
it seem like a waste of a year but let her be, let her do wut she wants, but i bet she'll come back to u

Old 08-24-2005, 07:17 PM
1st Gear

The car's not gonna help much cuz I'm taking it in to get the sunroof fixed, god knows how much that's gonna cost me. Thanks Panda, I'm hoping. You guys have been the most support I've had lol, I haven't really been able to talk to my friends much cuz i'm here at work. But I appreciate the support, and the humor, that helps too.

Old 08-24-2005, 07:44 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

only way to get her back is to make her jealous and play liek ur over her.
That may work in highschool...

Old 08-24-2005, 08:17 PM
2nd Gear

been there man...i know how you feel...just let it take its course...everything you're feeling is normal. but i promise you it will get better. think of it as a way to find yourself too. these things happen in life and if you learn from it you'll be a much happier person. no worries bro...

Old 08-24-2005, 08:42 PM
1st Gear

Awwww hun!! Getting dumped sucks! My b/f dumped me last weekend while I was in Detroit (I wasnt even at HOME..wtf) so you can come over and we'll watch movies and eat ice cream all day..and talk **** bout the ex's...k?!

Or...you can realize how much money you'll prolly save by NOT having a gf..and you can dump it all into yer car Theres a reason for evvverything..you'll be okey

Quick Reply: Got Dumped