Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gross deer accident

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 02:32 PM
1st Gear

nice! would have been better if the photos were large sized. now we can stew that truck and make some venison for everybody! love the gore.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:35 PM

how in the world did that happen.. wow

Old 10-20-2008, 07:53 PM
5th Gear

about 98mph is how that happens. (is that what the fuel cutout is on those SUVs?)

I've seen worse... on AudiWorld a couple years ago, someone posted accident pics, but it wasn't a deer, it was an A4 on the highway and a girl in her 20's, and I REALLY wish I could get those images out of my head, but they're as vivid now as they were the night I saw them. I have a rock solid stomach (can only laugh at 2G1C), but those accident pics bother me to this day.

Anyway, THAT DEER EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!! COOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 10:49 PM

Wow....the deers a$$ exploded into the car. The driver must have been flying to do that much damage. I do like the fur patty on the steering wheel though! Kinda like a toupe for the steering columb

Old 10-20-2008, 11:56 PM
5th Gear

i think that deer is dead

Old 10-21-2008, 12:04 AM

^ Its definatley A$$ED OUT

Old 10-21-2008, 12:06 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
about 98mph is how that happens. (is that what the fuel cutout is on those SUVs?)

I've seen worse... on AudiWorld a couple years ago, someone posted accident pics, but it wasn't a deer, it was an A4 on the highway and a girl in her 20's, and I REALLY wish I could get those images out of my head, but they're as vivid now as they were the night I saw them. I have a rock solid stomach (can only laugh at 2G1C), but those accident pics bother me to this day.

Anyway, THAT DEER EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!! COOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thinking of others... anyone remember of the girl in cali i think who hit the toll booths doing over 100? the car was a big mess but she had no head pretty much

Old 10-21-2008, 12:21 PM
4th Gear

what doesn't make sense is that the driver's seat is covered with blood. if there had been a driver, the blood would not be sprayed all over the main body of the seat and headrest. wonder if the car was in tow or on a trailer. looks like airbag did not deploy either.

Old 10-21-2008, 12:40 PM
4th Gear

^true, but the hood suggests the deer got nail there, then slide up and broke in half at the windshield... maybe the driver ducked right fast enough to get out of the way..

the airbag may not have deployed because there wasnt as much damage to the front bumper which needs to get hit hard enough for it to deploy.. looks like the deer tried to just out of the way but just hit grill/headlights, then up the hood, then in the car??

maybe thats what went down

Old 10-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Default problems

Does problems with potency make it difficult for you to enjoy life?
Are you tired of prostatitis?
Do you want once again to feel the hot flash of virile strength.
Viraden is a solution to your problems!
It effectively helps men and doesn't have any counter indications.
Result guarantee is 100 %.
http://viraden.info/

Quick Reply: Gross deer accident