Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hoo-Rah for John McCain!

Old 10-10-2008, 09:25 PM
4th Gear
Thumbs up Hoo-Rah for John McCain!

After weeks of bashing Senator Obama and drawing out the lunatic fringe of the extreme right-wing, he now is beginning to see the monster he's unleashed.

This was the John McCain I stood behind during the 2000 Republican Party Race.

Glad to see you back, sir!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...17183#27124755
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...27124691:cool:

Old 10-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Site Moderator

Loooooooooooooooooooove it.

I swear that woman in the first video checked my reciept on my way out of walmart the other day...

2nd vid isn't working for me, but I can say with full confidence that it's mavericky hands down.

Its amazing how all the republican strategists are coming to realize how bad Johnny Sarah are screwing up their own campaign. It's borderline undeniable at this point for most people.

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 10-10-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:01 PM
3rd Gear

wow, just looking through the related videos on the left side of that page is one good reason not to trust anything they say. every single on of those titles just shows you how much they bash the republicans. I dont see anything bad about obama on there. I respect you Palindari, a lot - but please keep your opinions to yourself on the matter.

Old 10-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Site Moderator

You gotta be joking. John and Sarah should have been prepared for the the back lash they are recieving when they boldly stated that Barack "pals around with terrorists" and associating him too much with that theme. Their acts of desperation are coming back to haunt them, and quick like. You don't see things like that coming back on Obama because they don't play as dirty when on the deffense.
For whatever reason, McCain campaign has not realized that most americans have moved on from dirty he said she said BS, and want answers and are looking for the person who can lead best. McCain is not a leader right now. Obama is. Thats not just mine or palindari's opinion, the majority of the nation thinks so too.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion though.

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 10-10-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:29 PM
3rd Gear

I agree that everyone is titled to their opinion, and I respect your opinions. I'm not backing up mccain at all here, I just think diverting us to a site that's main goal is to slandarize one side of the election is very fair and is borderline forcing your beliefs on others.

Old 10-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Site Moderator

If someone bases their vote and political views off just one source then thats their own fault. I think people around here who are old enough to vote are smart enough to do their own homework. But no matter where you look, things are looking pretty one sided at this point.

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 10-10-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:36 PM
3rd Gear

true, which kinda sucks for someone who is still undecided (me)

Old 10-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Site Moderator
Old 10-10-2008, 10:52 PM
3rd Gear

thanks, this is good stuff

Old 10-11-2008, 01:28 AM
4th Gear

My apologies, SS, but I find you statement odd.

Whether I found this commentary on MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ABC or the Huffington Post (God forbid). The fact remains that Senator McCain saw fit to finally end the non-sense.

For you see here would be a worse case scenario.

You're a respected Senator and war hero and through innuendo, half truths and guilt by association tactics you paint someone as being un-American. The lunatic fringe buys into it and instead of getting all worked up and bothered about their 2nd Amendment rights or bombing abortion clinics - they decide to act upon the rhetoric you have been purveying to the public.

Then someone decides to assassinate Sen. Obama.

Listening to those in line to the campaign rallies speaking so fervently that Sen. Obama was a terrorist - a muslim - something other than he truly is, I believe finally made Senator McCain realize what he has done.

Through the years I've always had the greatest respect for McCain and wanted deseparately for him to be the next president - yet GW Bush got the nod (how is anyone's guess - big oil, maybe???).

But this go round, McCain seemed like he was a man determined to win beyond all cost. The more he slipped behind, the more fanatical his claims became.

Barack Obama is not a terrorist, a muslim or a sympathizer to either. He's as American as McCain is and I believe John McCain feels the same. He even went so far to now say so in public to the cost of hearing his crowds boo him. Now that's a hero I would have voted for in the beginning.

As I have said before, regardless who becomes our 47th (?) President - they need the support of all of us and to be quite frank - either can do the job. But whoever does will have my support - screw the Red/Blue state crap.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hoo-Rah for John McCain!