Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is this too harsh?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 05:11 AM
Default Is this too harsh?

Heres a little bulletin I posted on myspace about my ex... I am basically letting her know what I think of her, and the matter of the fact is I could really care less if everyone thinks I am an *******. No one will, because everyone of my friends hated her the whole time we were dating anyways... this all stems from her getting my best friend's girlfriend to cheat on him, little did she know I was friends with the guy she cheated with....

"I'm gonna vent right now... and if I offend you, good, because you're probably dumber than hell and the person I am talking about.

Blonde girls, not all of you, but 99% of you have the brain capacity of that 4 lb dog you carry around like a damn fashion accessory. You like to exagerrate stories, and get into everyone elses business. (Not mine persay)

I don't care what you tell me, I'm going to believe the people I've known my whole life, and my family over your retarded C**k loving skeezer *** anyday. You're stupid, and can try to act better than everyone all you want, but you want to know what people really think of you?
They think you're a ****, sad part is, you are. Just face it. You might prance around like you're MISS THING, but news flash, you're just another dumb trick to add to the next douchebags' list. (it is plural because we all know there will be more than one... this week). You try to brain wash your friends into becoming a raging ***** with you, and the problem is she has just about as much brain capacity as you do, so you know what? She does.

FYI, you aren't that good looking, you can dress like a *****, but thats just what you are, we all know it, so put some sweats on, its more comfortable, we'll still think the same of you.

You can call me a ******** all you want, but guess what... I could give a $h!t less. Everyone knows you're gonna run your mouth, cuz its open just as much as whats between your legs. Stop embellishing stories about my friend(s), and I may (actually, I wont) delete this.

And I really don't give a rats *** about the clothes anymore... you wore them, and I really don't feel like boiling them before hanging them in the closet.

I can rage war with words, so I'd STFU if I were you."

Old 01-17-2007, 05:16 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Is this too harsh?

So... you're saying she's available? lol

Old 01-17-2007, 05:17 AM

yeah, want her myspace? www.myspace.com/completefuckingwhore

Old 01-17-2007, 05:18 AM
5th Gear

[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=Awwww.gif][sm=Awwww.gif][sm=Awwww.gif][sm=Awwww.gif]

[sm=smiley18.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif] GOOD JOB!!

Old 01-17-2007, 05:20 AM
5th Gear

sounds damn good to me

Old 01-17-2007, 05:22 AM
4th Gear

Naw - I'm more into the partialf*ckingwhores myself - gives me room to complete them if necessary

Yeah, my second divorce was over the fact she thought she had more in common with some ******* down the street than with the father of our child.

Now I live in a big house and drive my Audi past her brokedick 96 Cavalier and doublewide trailer as I pick up my boy... one dumba$$ woman.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:34 AM

hahaha, best part is her sister just messages me on myspace and told me to stop talking **** about her sister... my response? "What makes you think it was her I was talking about... shows what you think of your sister."

Old 01-17-2007, 05:38 AM
5th Gear

lol i wana see this chick but myspace doesnt seem to work

Old 01-17-2007, 05:42 AM
2nd Gear

I wouldn't say it's too harsh. Just embarassing. For you that is. What are you, 16? Seriously, this is something that you can either learn now or later.... Going off on a rant like that, ONLY reflects on you. It doesn't say anything about the person you're talking about. It just shows that you're upset and childish and can't handle things like a man. Have some class. You want to tell her you think she's a *****? Buy her three boxes of condoms in three different sizes.

Or bang her sister. It's not classy, but at least you get something out of it.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:43 AM
5th Gear

lol i dont think "completefuckingwhore" was here actual myspace name

Quick Reply: Is this too harsh?