Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think I quit my job

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 07:20 PM
2nd Gear
Default I think I quit my job

Ya, I don't think I am returning to work tomorrow. I think I willfinaly say f*** it, 4 almost 5 years of nothing but bs. Almost go robbed for my work laptop,cell phone, wallet and work keys. manager refused to move my calls in that complex so I kinda signed off and went home. to much bs in this field, i have been yelled at to many times, spit on, almost rob, truck brokeninto multiple timesand tools stolenand vandalised. not worth it anymore, the work itself is great, i just live in a crappy city with crappy ppl in it! My dispatch are also a bunch of retards, we have appointments to do in a 3 hour window, how am i suppose to do 5 calls in a 3 hour window? make sure its grounded,all in specifications,labled, all recieving proper signals, all proper cable rg6 being used. at most i can do 3 calls and make sure its done proper, 5 your making me cut corners. add more calls on me and refuse to move some when i am running behind because I wanna make sure its all done proper and no repeat truck rolls are put out. also if its not done proper and an inspector checks it out, i have to return on my own personal time to fix it. well f*** that! dispatch is also refusing to pay me for some work. one example was last thursday, effing douch sharon, oh sure this b!tch is on the board of directors as well but eff her, she refused to pay me for doin a call that took me 2 hours to complete. I ran all brand new risers to make sure this one guys tvs and internet worked. and she removes the call, i ask for it back and the retard asks why, so i tell her so i can get paid and she told me not to worry about it. i finaly told her i will go back and remove all the work that i did and she finaly put the call back on me. god i hate this freakin job, but i need money to go back to school.thanks for listening to me get some crap off of my chest!

Old 07-24-2007, 07:32 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: I think I quit my job

damn man that sucks! start looking for a new job..hope u have a savings

Old 07-24-2007, 07:49 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Damn, that really blows. Good luck in whatever endeavour you pursue!

Old 07-25-2007, 02:02 AM
4th Gear

I applaud just dont go back in a fit of rage and spray the place with an Ak-47. But dont take BS quit that and find a new job,im almost ready to quit my job, the way i see it im finallty getting paid $9 an hour for detailing cars but when the BS hits max and levels off there im gone i got a list of clientell with lambos and other high end cars that will pay me upward of 300+ for my detail services with better products and i got a friend whos got me a job at his familys driving school. in a time like this all ones to think about is whats a kick @$$ way to quit.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:55 AM
4th Gear

So that's why cable co. are always just doing crappy jobs of installation! [:@]I dont blame you for throwing in the towel. Getting jacked by the public AND your ownco. is complete bullshit. Just remember if you quit you still have bills and may get a bad referral from them. Also no unemployment while you search for something better.

Didn't your system get taken at the shop a few months back?

Old 07-25-2007, 10:47 AM
2nd Gear

new2me
Date 7/25/2007 6:55:29 AM

So that's why cable co. are always just doing crappy jobs of installation! [:@]I dont blame you for throwing in the towel. Getting jacked by the public AND your ownco. is complete bullshit. Just remember if you quit you still have bills and may get a bad referral from them. Also no unemployment while you search for something better.

Didn't your system get taken at the shop a few months back?
It was a bunch of tools that was taken, over 800 bucks worth of tools. One of the managers went into my truck when i was on vacation to get some digital terminals and computer modems since the company was running low, and I don't know if he took my tools, or if he did'nt lock my truck properly but all i know i was missing 800 bucks worth of tools.
I already have job offers to go work for an alarm company, ikea, and a shipping and recieving job. just gotta edit my resumee.
One job that I would love to find would be a parts driver, but its a little difficult to find.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:18 AM
4th Gear

I have worked in shipping/receiving for many years and there is always crap to deal with. The upper management always has a power trip and everyone acts like they are in high school. No matter how hard you work and get done its never enough. And there is always slacker's that bring your team down cause they want to take naps or sit around talking to other's. (lol I hate warehouse jobs) Now this is my experience with them in my area obviously it can be different in your's. Oh and it gets very old because its very repetitive.

Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM
2nd Gear

I just need somethin better than what i was doin befor, of course pay won't be the same, I just want my weekends back and a 9-5 job, it will only be for a year as well, save some money to go back to school, my manager called me and wants to talk to me tomorrow, He does'nt want me to leave so maybe just maybe I can findsome other fieldin this company thats easier to deal with.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:42 PM
3rd Gear

Damn bro that sucks. Sounds like you pretty much got walked on which noone should have to deal with. Good luck in the job hunt!!

Old 07-25-2007, 11:48 PM
4th Gear

def quit! i dunno how u put up with it for so long. goodluck

Quick Reply: I think I quit my job