AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Im back! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/im-back-41212/)

A4Andy 09-13-2006 01:58 AM

Im back!

Hey, ive been gone for a long time and i might be back to stay...maybe. How has everyone been? Did i miss anything good?

18T 09-13-2006 02:17 AM

RE: Im back!

wb :)

BaconBait 09-13-2006 02:18 AM

Welcome back.

More of the same. People asking about BOV's, suspension, window tint, noobs flaming noobs, fng's flaming old heads, TomRitt blowing up his motor (I think he's on nuber 4...), etc.

BadLuckAudi 09-13-2006 02:22 AM

lol poor tom, but hey welcome back man, where you been??

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

Welcome back.

More of the same. People asking about BOV's, suspension, window tint, noobs flaming noobs, fng's flaming old heads, TomRitt blowing up his motor (I think he's on nuber 4...), etc.

18T 09-13-2006 02:26 AM

Well we have recently had a wave of noobies signing up and we have the bov/fmic/dv questions coming up at least 20 times daily.

I find it entertaining!

Were you here when jeff sold his sweet sexy a4 and got an evo? cuz he did.. and since then ive cryed every night.

A4Andy 09-13-2006 02:28 AM

lol, poor tom indeed.
eh, ive been busy latley with work and skewl : ( but most of the reason im not on much latley is because i got sucked into the world of WoW [&:]
i hope to be cutting back now so i should pop on at least once a day:D

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

lol poor tom, but hey welcome back man, where you been??

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

Welcome back.

A4Andy 09-13-2006 02:29 AM

No i wasnt here when he sold it : (

ORIGINAL: 18T

Well we have recently had a wave of noobies signing up and we have the bov/fmic/dv questions coming up at least 20 times daily.

I find it entertaining!

Were you here when jeff sold his sweet sexy a4 and got an evo? cuz he did.. and since then ive cryed every night.

18T 09-13-2006 02:30 AM

ORIGINAL: A4Andy

because i got sucked into the world of WoW [&:]

ahh i know how that is.. it is because of WOW that i was missing for 2 months and then i came back to find jeff's evo in his sig.. :(

what are you and what server?

BadLuckAudi 09-13-2006 02:30 AM

yes it was a dark dark day, we all shared a moment of silence as did our cars

No i wasnt here when he sold it : (

I find it entertaining!

A4Andy 09-13-2006 02:31 AM

I have a 60 rogue on Aggamaman or somethin like that. Made a huge mistake making a rogue, now im lvling a priest : )
what server do you play on and such?

because i got sucked into the world of WoW [&:]

ahh i know how that is..

what are you and what server?