Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Inspired by the postwhoring of Onepoint8tee

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 06:11 PM
3rd Gear
Default Inspired by the postwhoring of Onepoint8tee

I know this is bad, but I don't care.

Old 05-29-2006, 06:11 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Inspired by the postwhoring of Onepoint8tee

Old 05-29-2006, 06:12 PM
3rd Gear

1500!

Old 05-29-2006, 06:14 PM

hey Yuikio 5100!

Old 05-29-2006, 07:03 PM
3rd Gear

You are 31/2x worse than me.

Hey, who do you see winning the Stanley Cup? Edmonton or Buffalo/Carolina? Are you gonna root against Edmonton now?

I was thinking about it, and I think the Ducks are only gonna be better next year. Penner could be like Bertuzzi+Lindros, and Lupul is extremely good too. You just need some better defensemen. Niedermayer.....and then who? Beaucheming is alright, but after that...

Old 05-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: apg96

hey Yuikio 5100!
4190!!!

just doesn't have teh same ring to it, does it?

Old 05-30-2006, 12:33 AM

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

You are 31/2x worse than me.

Hey, who do you see winning the Stanley Cup? Edmonton or Buffalo/Carolina? Are you gonna root against Edmonton now?

I was thinking about it, and I think the Ducks are only gonna be better next year. Penner could be like Bertuzzi+Lindros, and Lupul is extremely good too. You just need some better defensemen. Niedermayer.....and then who? Beaucheming is alright, but after that...
I think im gonna go with buffalo. Carolina if they win but i think buffalo will. I hate edmonton, especially Roli, Pronger and Smyth. IN game 5 roli kept taking dives and jumping around like he was hit. I think he pushed teh goal off the line 3-5 times. There was a large fight b/c of oen of them. Edmonton had a guy literally tackle marchant for no reason. I think it was Greene.

Ur right thou, the ducks had a lot of rookies taht will only get better. And even more trades that tehy got. With another year of playing toegther they can only get better. Kunitz is gonna be just as good as Mcdonald. Lulpul (my pick from last season as gonna be a huge player) is gonna get better. And beachumin and perry will rise up too. NOt to mention Getzlaf isnt to bad either.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:08 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

Ur right thou, the ducks had a lot of rookies taht will only get better. And even more trades that tehy got. With another year of playing toegther they can only get better. Kunitz is gonna be just as good as Mcdonald. Lulpul (my pick from last season as gonna be a huge player) is gonna get better. And beachumin and perry will rise up too. NOt to mention Getzlaf isnt to bad either.
I'm sure you do hate Edmonton. I didn't watch very much of Game 5, but in the rest of the series, especially the third game, the Ducks were trying to faze Roloson by knocking people onto him, running into him, snowing his mask, etc. Marchant noticed Roloson was on the ice behind Pronger and just charged Pronger and tackled him to make sure he landed on Roloson. If that isn't a bitch move I don't know what is. So Rollie was trying to take advantage of the Duck's strategy to run into him, which is understandable, IMO.

Edmonton plays a really aggressive, hard-hitting, annoying game. Much like the Ducks, but with players better suited to the style. (Torres, Smith/Smyth, Pronger, Stoll, Moreau....)

I hope Buffalo gets it too, because Drury has always been one of my favorite players.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:25 AM
2nd Gear

I like mashed potatoes.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:40 AM
5th Gear

5641!

Quick Reply: Inspired by the postwhoring of Onepoint8tee